☁Moana!Deku x (???)!Reader (Part 3)

After escaping the Kakamora, everything mostly calm. Izuku kept on insisting to return the heart.

" Congratulations on not being dead, Deku. But I'm still not taking that thing back. You wanna get to Te Fiti, you have to go through a whole ocean of bad. Not to mention f**king Te Ka. Lava monster? Ever defeat a lava monster?" Katsuki asked with a smirk.

"N-no," Izuku stuttered.

Oceania stepped up and pointed to one of Katsuki's tattoos, the one where he lost to Te ka. Katsuki growled as he pushed Oceania away. "  I'm not going on a suicide mission with some... Dumba** mortal. You can't restore the heart without me. And I say no. I'm getting my hook. End of discussion," Katsuki growled as he sat down.

"B-But you'd be a hero. That's what you're about, right?" Izuku asked with a stutter.

" I am a hero. Deku." Katsuki said as he ate a banana.

"you're just the guy who stole the heart of Te Fiti. The guy who cursed the world. You're no one's hero," Izuku said in frustration. 

"What did you say?!" Katsuki snarled with anger.

" B-but put this back. Save the world. You'd be everyone's hero," Izuku flinched.

Katsuki turned to Oceania, who was holding a thumbs up in agreement. "We get your hook, take out Te Ka. Restore the heart. Unless you don't wanna be... "Maui, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero to... all," Izuku suggested as he extended his hand to Katsuki.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand and threw him into the water, but Oceania simply pulled Izuku back onto the boat.

"Ugh Fine! First, we go east to the Lair of Monoma. If anyone has my hook, it's that beady-eyed bottomfeeder," Katsuki growled as he and Oceania start adjusting the boat.

As Izuku stood there, a feeling of guilt and slight shame washed over him. Wasn't he supposed to be the one to sail them to their destination?

"Teach me to sail. My job is to deliver Katsuki across the great ocean. I should... I should be sailing," Izuku said anxiously.

" It's called wayfinding, Deku. It's not just sails and knots. It's seeing where you're going in your mind... Knowing where you are... by knowing where you've been," Katsuki said as he climbed the sail pole.

"I'm a fast learner, I -"

"No!" Kastuki growled. "You're not a Wayfinder. You'll never be a Wayfinder. You will never be a wayf-."

Katsuki paused as he felt a prick on his left buttcheek, as he suddenly lost feeling in his body. Falling face-first onto the boat, Oceania tried to play innocent as it pretended not to see the dart.

"Really? Blowdart in my buttcheek. Oceania you B**ch," Katsuki growled, as Oceania handed Izuku the paddle.

___________

After a failed attempt at teaching  Izuku, and getting Katsuki to teach Izuku. It was left to Oceania to guide the canoe to Lalotai.

"So Monoma lives here?" Izuku asked as he stared at the tall mountain." He lives in Lalotai? Realm of Monsters. We're going to the Realm of Monsters."