💠 Omega!Denki x Neko!Reader

It was 4 months into Denki's newfound infatuation with the Neko Panthera Y/n. It was also 4 months of denial, cause a Neko and a werewolf couldn't get along at that level. Plus people lose their jobs over stuff like that. So Denki was left to stew in his feelings for this sassy Neko princess.

Like Momo she came from a very well off family and was practically treated like a princess. And her powers, as weird as it was somewhat added to that persona. From an outsider perspective, she seemed cold, graceful, and above it all. When in a she was clumsy and a bit foodie. Which was funny cause her quirk was Food soul, she can turn food into loyal soldiers at a simple touch of her bare hands. So she would gloves whenever she ate. They would turn into small keychains to be summoned later if needed. She can only have 6 summoned at a time. So it was hard to not recognize her.

One day as Y/n was carrying her food try with her head held high, a tiger Panthera flicked an empty can her way causing her to trip. She gasped as she felt her self start to fall, but grabbed her by the arm and quickly steadied her. she wiped her head around to see it was Kaminari who saved her.

"You not falling for me are you?" Denki jocked as he blushed slightly.

"T-thank you Mr. Kaminari," Y/n thanked still trembling slightly.

"It's okay, h-hey do you want to sit next to me?" Denki asked hopefully.

But he heard chuckling, looking around he noticed all the bigger Panthera's, like the tigers, lions, and Panthers were all snickering at her. That's when he realized that Panthera's are in a constant dominance battle.

Alpha would thrust their dominance onto those weak then them, but rarely onto each other. They would only do so if an Omega or something they desired was involved, other than that they minded there own business.

Panthera's on the other hand seem to constantly challenge each other.  So this was some sign of weakness in Y/n's mind, as the bigger Pantheras watch with mocking eyes.

"I-I have to go, but thank you for the offer," Y/n thanked as she walked away.

-----------------

Today was a two on two match exercise and it was Y/n vs Bakugou.  Y/n had three of her summons out. Oyster for defense.

Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp for affence

And Salad her support.

"It's weird to think that those soldiers were once just ordinary food," Sero chuckled

Denki's eyes were trained to Y/n as the two opponents stood in a stand off. Y/n stood close to Oyster and Salad, as Bakugou tried to take down Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp. The battle was intense ad Y/n was eventually able to knock bakgou out of bounds, winning the match.

 But Bakugou didn't see it that way as he got up and demanded a rematch. Kirishima and Sero quickly held back Bakugou as he thrashed and growled.

"That wasn't a win, That was a pathetic way to beat me. COME AT ME WITH YOUR FULL STRENGTH! YOU FILTHY CAT!" Bakugou shouted.

"Master Attendent won far and square!" Oyster growled.

Bakugou growled as he ripped away from Kiri and Sero as he ran towards Y/n with large sparks in his hands. Denki, without thinking ran in between the two and took the blast from bakugou.

"You stay out of this you stupid omega!" Bakugou growled as trashed against Aizawa's scarf.

"Are you all right?" Y/n asked as she had her healer help Denki.

"y-yeah, I'm good. Are you?" Denki asked.

"Of course  I am, I wasn't  the one who took an explosion to the face," Y/n said simply.

"I don't know what came over me," Denki laughed painfully.

"You are a brave Omega," Y/n purred softly.

Denki's face turned red as he realized that his head was resting on her lap as she smiled warmly down at him. The princess of class 1A was letting a soft Omega this close to her.

'This is so hot,' Denki thought to himself as he felt the jealous stare of mineta.