Cerberus!Kirishima x Reader

Requested by theanimewolflover29

Along time ago there was a small Neko village, a close community, a superstitious community. So you can only imagine the uproar of a fort-tailed Neko girl born into the village. A fork-tailed Neko was seen to only bring calamity and Choas, so the poor kitten was Afton alone.

When one day the young kitten meets a large 3 headed red dog in the meadow outside the village, the Cerberus. The beast growled lowly at her, but Y/n simply sat there with her innocent E/c eye's. 

"Are you lonely too?" Y/n mewed.

The creature froze in shock at the soft question and stared down at the little kitten. Y/n's eyes widen when the giant beast slowly transformed into a human form. A boy with spiky red hair with matching red eyes.

"Your not afraid of me?" The boy asked.

"You were lonely, I can see it in your eye's," Y/n purred with a warm smile.

"How did-," he paused when his eyes landed on the split of her tail.

Then it clicked, Kirishima was familiar with this village and their ways. From that day the two would meet up in the meadow out side the view of the village. They would play and chat about whatever came to mind. Kirishima would apply listen to anything Y/n would utter, yet he kept a lot unspoken about him.

How he was the Cerberus that served the the god of the dead, how it is his job to drag the poor souls into the underworld. So it was kept under lock and key. His two Imp friends Denki and Sero started to notice that Kirishima was slacking in his work. So one day they decided to follow him.

They couldn't believe there eye's, too see their friend on a date with a Neko.

"I can see what's happening," Sero said.

"What?" Denki asked confused.

"And they don't have a clue," Sero groaned.

"Who?" Denki asked again.

"They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two,"
Sero explained.

"Oh," Denki said as it clicked.

"Ze sweet caress of twilight There's magic everywhere. And with all this romantic atmosphere Disaster's in the air," Sero continued.

Can you feel the love tonight?The peace the evening bringsThe world, for once, in perfect harmonyWith all its living things

The two wondered father into the meadow and into the forest. They stopped at a nearby lake for a drink breack. As the two rested Y/n looked up at the handsome red-head.

"So many things to tell herBut how to make her seeThe truth about my past? Impossible!She'd turn away from me," Kirishima thought to himself.

"He's holding back, he's hidingBut what, I can't decideWhy won't he be the king I know he isThe king I see inside?" Y/n thought to herself.

Can you feel the love tonight?The peace the evening brings

Kirishima smiled as he jumped into the pond and splashed Y/n.  she laughed and jumped in after him.

The world, for once, in perfect harmonyWith all its living thingsCan you feel the love tonight?You needn't look too farStealing through the night's uncertaintiesLove is where they are.

Kirishima and Y/n ran through the forset, as Y/n tackled him as they tumbled down the hill. They slammed on the forest floor as they laughed whole heartedly, as Kirishima smiled up at Y/n. She smiled down at him as he pulled her into passionate kiss.

"And if he falls in love tonight,It can be assumed," Sero said in worry.

"His carefree days with us are history," Denki continued.

"In short, our pal is doomed," They said togeather.

As the lovers hugged each other closely, unaware of the prying eyes of a hunter from the village.