🎶 Prince!Shoto x Witch!Reader

Requested by Yami_no_hono

"Who is that statue of?" Asked a young Ochako.

"I think that's prince Shouto who ruled 20 years ago," A young Deku answered.

"Yeah, he was a sad and lonely prince. He refused to marry so he gave the crown to his nephew, the son of  Princess Fuyumi," Iida answered.

"Uh? why didn't marry?" Ochako asked in shock.

"It was because he fell in love with a witch," Mic announced.

"Wait so he was cursed?" Deku gasped.

"No, he was heartbroken cause he was tricked," Aizawa said.

"There is actually a story about that. It was a tragic story," Midnight added.

"Really, please tell us the story?" Ochako asked.

The others nodded as Midnight cleared her throat.

Come now, gather around

 Behold such a saddening tale, Come now, leave not behind your handkerchief may keep you well.

As Midnight sang more children gathered to listen to the story of Prince Shouto and the witch Y/n.

One time long long ago, there
lived a young witch in the land
Ah yes, she came
to love a young prince,
 so the story goes.

Y/n smiled as she gently hugged Shouto's arm as they walked through the beautiful gardens around the Kingdom. Shoto smiled lovingly as he knelt and plucked a beautiful flower as he tucked it behind Y/n's ears.

"No need for magic to stop
time, no spell can achieve what I feel"
 "Love bounding through
every hour joy lights a new day "

Not too far away a line of church folk made their way back to the sanctuary, but one disciple, in particular, stopped to stare at the young lovers. At their blissful smiles as they strolled through the gardens. Her heart twisted in pain at the sight of her handsome prince, smiling at a beautiful woman who wasn't her. The other woman had beautiful flowing E/c hair and bright eyes, while the disciple women had dark eyes and shining black hair.

"Tied me tight to a cross,
I look longing at the sky"
"Penitence for your
crime! Penitence and your life!"
"If I pray, who will hear?
I am drowning in their cheers"
"Devotion
turned to dusty tombs"

The poor woman was tied to the cross in the middle of the town. The people shouted curses at her, tossed rocks and stones, as the disciple women chanted and prayed to the gods to damn the witch. Y/n stared down at the crowd till her eyes landed on Prince Shoto, who only stared with conflicted and sorrow full eyes as the disciple women Momo continued to chant.

"If my love was just a curse
then I have only tears to shed"
"Penitence for your
crime! Penitence and your life!"
"Let it light, let it burn out
bright and with it all your spite"
"Feel now the
weight of death and soon..."