💗Shouto Ending

"May I have this dance?" Shouto asked with a sweet smile.

"P-Prince Shouto?" Y/n stuttered as she smiled. "Are you sure, many of your suitors are staring at us, and wouldn't you want to be enjoying the party up there?" she asked as she pointed up at the flying crowd.

"I don't mind, besides know we have the floor all to ourselves," Shouto said with a smile, as he started to take the lead.

The dance felt like a dream. Y/n and Shouto glided across dance floor as everyone Watched from high above. Endeavor watched from his thrown with an unreadable expression on his face. Others slowly started to descend and join in the dancing on the ground. The king looked down at the long list of suitors for his son and checked off Y/n's name.

Eventually Shouto and Y/n managed to sneak out of the crowded palace and found a quiet balcony. They stood in calm silence, hand in hand.

"So are you ready to be crowned king tomorrow?" Y/n asked her prince.

"I'm not too sure if I'm ready to rule," Shouto  sighed. "But I do know one thing," he turns to Y/n with a smile.

"And what is that Shouto?" Y/n asked as she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

"I would like you to be by my side again, it  hasn't been the same without you Y/n," Shouto said as he kisses the top of Y/n's hands.

"Y/n, Will you be my queen?"

Y/n was over whelmed with joy, she started to tear up as she cover her mouth.

"what's wrong do you feel sick?" Shouto asked confused at why Y/n was crying.

"No I'm not sick," She said joy turning to laughter at his question.

"If you feel nauseous there's a pressure point you can-"

"No ... I'm just really happy, silly," Y/n said though her laughing.

-----------

King Shouto and Queen Y/n ruled over Kingdom Seris. Thanks to Y/n's magic Seris has never seen such a long period of peace. Shouto was a more Gentle king compared to his father, but he was fierce on the battle field. Together they had their older son, Prince Haru who carried on his mothers magic, and a younger daughter Kaiya who takes on her fathers magic. Both to their mothers joy were born with wings. 

Y/n enjoys her days in the meadow, enjoying the simple things in life with her new family.