☁Mermaid!Deku x reader

Requested by xdekuuuuuXD

"Kota don't swim out to far!" I called out to my little brother.

The waves were getting higher and rougher on my 6 yr old brother on a small kick board.

"HELP ME! Y/N!!" He cried out as he clung to his kick board for dear life.

The storm came out of nowhere and so suddenly. I managed to reach him and hold him close as I tried to swim back to shore. But the currents were to strong and we were being tossed about by the rough waves.

I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrapp around me. Looking up to see my Dad, fighting to keep us afloat, but thats when a giant wave slammed down on us. Everything when black.

I woke up with a gasp as I woke up from my nightmare. That event happened 3 years ago when 15. My Dad died that day saving me and my brother Kota. Me and Kota grew close after dad's death, but mom didn't take it well. She started to drink more and more, slowly becoming more bitter by the day. At first it was just a few insults here and there, but it soon escalated into full on neglect. Till this day she believes with all her heart that it was our fault, for dad's death. Kota and I didn't have many friends, and mom bearly let us go anywhere. So we were lonely most of the time.

So while mom went to work, where expected to make the house spotless. When we finish that, we would go out to the beach not too far away. Kota would play on the beach sand, while I still enjoyed swimming in the ocean. But When it turned noon we quickly have to return home. And endure the rest of the day with Mother.

It was another day, mom left for work, and we finished all the chores. So Kota and I went out to the beach once again, this time being our small wooden boat with us. Today there was a pod of dolphins not to far off shore.

"Excited to see the dolphins again Kota?" I asked my little brother.

"Yes, do you think they'll come up to the boat?" He asked curiously.

"I brought fish with us, so maybe if they feel like it," I said with a smile as I rowed us out to sea.

________

"Deku we shouldn't be this close to the surface," Said a pink cheeked mermaid.

"It's okay Ochaco, I'm not going above the surface. I just want to see the Dolphins," Izuku said to his friend.

As they swam they came too a stop at what they saw. There was a small boat with 2 humans on it. The dolphins were playing around it, some lifting their heads above the water. To come back with fish in their mouths.

"Deku, I'm heading back, I don't feel safe here," Ochaco said as she swam back into the deep.

But Izuku was to entranced by the human girl swimming with the Dolphins. The beautiful smile that shone on the girls face, her flowing
h/c hair in the water. She could almost pass as a mermaid in his eyes.

Izuku was pulled from his trance as he saw the human pull herself onto the boat. He quickly followed the boat back to the shore and watched them from a far.
______________

"That was fun, but I don't wanna go home yet," Kota said as he sat on the sand.

"I mean, we still have 2 hours left before mom comes home. I'm gonna go for a swim," Y/n sai with a smile as she went back into the water.