💔Bunny!Shouto x Bunny!Reader

Beastar/hybrid/ Fanatsy AU

[In this story everyone is a hybride with animal instincts, and major height difference depending on the animals like in beastars. And magic exists. And sorry if Shouto seems out of character for you.]

"Shouto where are you?!" Y/n called for her friend.

Sadly Shouto's mind was else where, for he had fallen in love with the wolf princess Momo. Everyday he would sit at the edge of cottonwood village and gaze apon The princess from a far.

"Shouto, there you are," Y/n said with a smile.

But that quickly turned into a sad frown as she saw Shouto eyeing the crescent castle. Kingdom of the wolves. Know most would wonder, why is there a rabit village a hop skip and a jump away from a wolf kingdom. Well everytime the village tries to move away rogue wolves would attack. Yet once they got close to the castle they would quickly run away. The king of the wolves claimed that as long as they stayed within the bounderies of the kingdom, they would protect them. Y/n never bought that. She noticed that once every year one rabbit from the village would disappear. Many believed it was from the rogue wolves, sneaking in and past the guards. So Y/n was worried for her friend falling in love with a wolf, a rabbit falling in love with a wolf.

"Oh Hi Y/n," was all he said not even turning to look at her.

"How are you feeling, you know since spring is coming up?" Y/n asked him slowly.

"I'm fine," was all he said. "How about you,"

"I'm good still looking for my prince charming you know," Y/n said wistfully.

"Your so childish," Shouto said as he finally turned to her.

"I'm 16 what's so childish about that?" Y/n asked as she turned to head back to the village.

Cottonwood village is a quant little town of Rabbits. In the middle of the village was a large cottage were the leader/mayor lived with his family, Shouto's family. The leader was endeavor Shouto's father, he was apart of the group of rabbits that believed the wolves were hiding something.

"Does your father know about your umm, dream girl?" Y/n asked.

"My father already has enough control of my life, I'm not about to let him control my love life," Shouto said coldly.

"You shouldn't get too close too the castle, it's dangerous," Y/n said in a worried tone.

"I know your thoughts on Wolves Y/n. But the wolves have shown use that they have other alternative foods. Like soy and bean made meat," Shouto explained.

"It's easy to say that when it's not someone you care about goes missing," Y/n muttered bitterly, but Shouto sadly heard her.

"Y/n, it was the rogues that got your brother. And the Kingdom felt with them remeber," Shouto sighed in annoyance.

"Shouto are you sure you love this wolf girl, or is this just one of your I just wanna piss off my dad things?"
Y/n asked bitterly.

"If You don't like it than you could always find someone else to hang out with, Y/n!" Shouto said as his left side lit up in flames.