⛈ Deku x Guardian! Reader Pt.2

inspired by airis_hunter 's request

(This story may contain spoilers in the manga, cause the setting is in the newer chapters)

After Shigaraki's new power awakened and destroyed a city, hero society crumbled with it. Many villains broke free from prisons and Tartarus, along with All For One. Many heroes also crumbled under the pressure from the harsh critics of hero's to the violent villains that know run amuck in the country. 

Those heroes who stayed were worked to the bone as they tried to stop All for One. Izuku joined those hero's, cause it would be his duty to stop the great evil. Before he left UA, he left each classmate of 1A a letter explaining his secret. At first, I supported my master's decision to help the heroes, and leave the safety of UA.

But as of late, he has been ignoring me. I can feel the pain and the slowly dwindling energy leaving him as days turn to weeks, and then months. Izuku rarely stops to take care of himself. It suddenly became so much harder to care for him, but I tried my best to keep up with him, feed him, and help him with his wounds. Yet he never did the same for me. And at times, a horrible thought crosses my mind, "Why do I suffer so much for him?"

That's when the voices in my head would tell me.
"you shouldn't question it. The whole reason of you existing is to serve your master, as a guardian, you must protect them and suffer with them."

When I look at this boy or hero, this isn't the same person who brought me into being. During the first year when we worked together. Izuku was so mindful of me when we trained. He not only wanted to improve but improve with me, it felt like I almost meant something to him.

But when All might retired, Izuku became so consumed to uphold what All might represents, the symbol of peace. This became even worse when everything crumbled. He stated becoming reckless and started to ignore human needs, like eating, sleeping, or even bathing.

As much as I try to convince him or even try to take care of him, he is off elsewhere. Being a guardian, I had no choice but to follow. No matter how tired, hungry, or how much pain I was in. I had no choice but to endure.

_______

"Young Midoriya, you haven't eaten at all," All Might said as he held out a bento to the boy.

Y/n's stomach grumbled and growled at the smell, But Izuku had already set his eyes on another mission. As his danger-sensing quirk alerted him to more trouble.

"All Might, You don't have to follow me anymore. Come on Y/n," Izuku said as he dashed off.

Y/n hunched over in pain, as their body wanted to give out. All might rushes over to the hurting Guardian, but the Succubus/incubus weakly spread their wings and took to the air. 

------------

"Iz..ku.. Izu..ku!" A voice called.

'Who is calling to me?' Izuku wondered as he floated about in the dark void.

"Wake Up Izuku!" A voice demanded.

Izuku gasped awake as he quickly sat up. He found himself in a small put together hospital. A few of the hero's smiled seeing the boy was alright, but there were two faces he didn't see in a long time.

"Todoroki, Kacchan," Izuku said slowly as his two friends approached. 

"How are you, I hope my Guardian was able to help you in healing," Shoto said as his guardian stood next to him.

"Yes she did wonders," Izuku said simply as he looked over his bandaged body.

"Mr.Midoriya, there is something you should be aware of. Y/n... Y/n refuses to respond to me. They didn't... want to reappear in this plane of existence," Shoto's guardian said slowly.

"W-what?" Izuku gasped.

"When you were attacked and when your body gave out. Y/n who was in just as bad condition protected you but was badly mulled. So when I healed you, they never appeared," The Guardian explained.

Before Izuku could ask, memories of months past came to mind. Then he remembered the bond between Master and Guardian, he suddenly began to feel a little sick to  his stomach.

"H-how do I call Y/n?" Izuku asked.

"I'm not sure, this never really happens," Shoto's guardian said slowly.

The room son fell into an awkward silence as Izuku fell into deep thought. Everyone slowly left the room to give Izuku breathing space.  Izuku sat in silence as he tried to concentrate on Y/n, the flirty and caring Sucubus/Incubus that has been by his side since the beginning of UA.

"Y/n," Izuku whispered.

For a minute there was nothing, when suddenly he felt his bed shif slightly. Izuku could feel the familiar and comforting presence of his demon guardian. Izuku didn't look up, still feeling shame on his part, and he didn't need to look up to tell that Y/n had their back towards him.

"Y/n," Izuku said softly.

"What?" Y/n said with no emotion.

"I-I'm sorry," Was all Izuku could say.

"If that's all your gonna say, I would have remained hidden away," Y/n commented.

"I shouldn't have... I Just... I was... I should have taken care of you," Izuku stated as tears began to well up in his eyes.

"And how were you gonna do that?" Y/n questioned. " Your own hero complex won't let you take care of yourself. And I need you in your best health to be "taken Care " of. The whole point behind guardians is to help you, and I can't help you if you don't do that for yourself."

"I-I'm sorry," Izuku apologized again.

"You cannot fight this man alone," Y/n said as they turned their head slightly.

"But this is my-

"NO! All Might failed to stop All for One in the past, and so did the holders of the past before him. What they all did was take on a villain stronger than them, why do it alone?" Y/n asked. " Maybe they thought they were doing the heroic thing, by not bringing people into the fight. Yet lady Nana's action is a prim example of their action backfiring."

Izuku didn't really know what to say, but quietly listened. 

"And if you remember , all the times villains attacked you never won alone. You won with so sort of help," Y/n said. " There is only so much a guardian can do to help you."

Before Y/n could continue their rant, they were tackle hugged by the bandaged green haired boy. Y/n turned to shout but stopped as he felt his master bury his face into their neck, as tears soaked his cheeks.

"Sigh, why do you have to be so cute and selfless master Izuku?" Y/n sighed as they kissed Izuku's tear stained cheek.

______________