☁Moana!Deku x (???)!Reader (Final)

After Katsuki remastered the magic in his fish hook, in turn, he taught Izuku how to sail, begrudgingly. Izuku learned quickly and sailed across the vast ocean, to ta feti.

" I figured it out. You know Oceania loved it when I pulled up islands. 'Cause your ancestors would sail the seas and find them. All those new islands, new villages... It was the water that connected them all. And if I were Oceania, I think I'd be looking for, a not an entirely useless mortal," Katsuki chuckled.

"That is literally the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Probably should've saved that for Te Fiti," Izuku smiled.

"Yep and that's the last nice thing I'm ever going to tell you, Deku," Katsuki said simply.

" It's time. Go, save the world, Katsuki," Izuku smiled as they soon approached the darks walls of Te Ka.

The battle was fierce but no matter how hard Katsuki tried, Te Ka would just knock him out of the sky and force him out of shapeshifting. Izuku tried to help to find a better way in, but before Izuku could get close to the opening. Te ka raised its fist and slammed it down, Katsuki countered with the power of his fishhook and Oceania raised a pillar of water. The clash between the three powerful beings was so great, the shockwave sent the canoe miles away from their destination.

Izuku slowly woke up to see the Canoe was a bit mangled but mostly intact. Katsuki sat eerily quiet at the edge of the canoe. His hand was in the water as a hand of water held onto his.

"Are you two okay? Katsuki?" Izuku asked nervesly.

"I should have told you to turn back," Kastuki grumbled.

Katsuki stood up to show his damaged hook, as it sparked magical energy. Before Izuku could say anything, Katsuki cut him off. "It was made by the gods. You can't f**king FIX it," He said sternly.

"Next time we'll be more careful. Te Ka was stuck on the barrier island. It's lava. It can't go in the water. We can find a way around," Izuku explained.

"I'm not going back," Katsuki glared.

"What... We still have to restore the heart," Izuku argued.

"My hook is cracked. One more hit and it's over, Without my hook, I am nothing," Katsuki shouted as his body trembled.

"That's Not True-"

"Without my hook, I am nothing!" Katsuki roared.

"We are only here because you stole the heart in the first place!" Izuku shouted as his tears welled up in his eyes.

"  No, we're here because Oceania told you you're special and you believed it," Katsuki spat as he raised his hook.

Izuku gasped as he covered his face, waiting for the strike... But it ever came; Izuku looked up to see Oceania pushing back against Katsuki's hook, protecting Izuku. As Izuku looked at Katsuki, he could see many emotions in his eyes, anger, sadness, betrayal.

"So you're abandoning me too, HUH! Oceania!" Katsuki shouted in pain. Oceania shook its head.

"You left me on that island for hundreds of years, and where were you?! Off, F**king around with mortals. If you love this dumba** so much, Fine!" Katsuki snarled as transformed into an eagle. "Goodbye, Oceania.  I'm not killing myself so you can prove that Deku is something he's not."