☁Moana!Deku x (???)!Reader (Part2)

The fires go out when the vision ends, and Izuku stares at the sail for a few minutes before muttering to himself. "We were voyagers."

He jumps up and runs back down the path, repeating the line. "We were voyagers! We were voyagers! We were voyagers! We were voyagers!"

He runs right past Y/n but comes running back to them. "Why'd we stop?"

"Katsuki. When he stole from the Mother Island, darkness fell. Teka awoke. Monsters lurked and boats stopped coming back. To protect the people, the ancient chiefs forbade voyaging. And now They have forgotten who they are."

They stand up and lead Izuku down the water, pointing at a line of black ink almost across the beach rock. "And the darkness has continued to spread, chasing away our fish, draining the life from island after island."

"Our island?" Izuku asks, staring at the black stains in disbelief. Y/n nodded before continuing.

"But one day, someone will journey beyond our reef, find Katsuki, deliver him across the great ocean to restore the heart of Te fiti," Yn said as they handed something into Izuku's hand.

He gasped when he saw it, the beautiful jade green gem he saw all those years ago.

"I thought it was a dream," he said, staring at it as The ocean water crashed on top of Izuku as Y/n gave a hearty "Nope!"

Y/n pointed at a group of stars shaped like a fish hook. "Your ancestors believed Katsuki lies there, and the bottom of his hook. Follow it, and you will find him."

Izuku turned to him. "But why did it choose me? I don't even know how to make it past the reef. But I know who does!"

_________

As Y/n walked through the village, screams could be heard. Y/n turned to see monsters That had risen from the black veins, and it was now attacking some of the people. As Y/n's eye's widened in horror, a monster appeared behind them and raised its knife-like claws above its head, and slashed.

Torino picked up the dying root, barely listening as the villagers told him things he already knew. "Please, please settle down." He said, trying to think. But of course, they kept complaining.
"We will find a way. We-"

"Can stop the darkness," Izuku said, running into the meeting, holding the stone. "Save our island. This cave has boats, huge canoes. We can use them to find Katsuki. Make him restore the heart. We were voyagers, we can voyage again!"

Inko sat nervesly as it went dead quiet as Torino glared at Izuku, not happy with the idea. When Shoto came running to the meeting.

"The village has been attacked by monsters, any of our people are wounded," Shoto said as he gasped for air.

_________________

Izuku and Torino run up to the healer's building, hoping to get there fast enough. They burst in and walk to Y/n and many others, who lay on the ground, covered in blankets. Izuku quickly ran over to Y/n Who was cover in deep scratches; many bandages were soaked black with their blood.

"Izuku," Y/n whimpered as they tried to sit up.

"Shh, Y/n, you need to rest,"  Izuku whispered as he laid her back down.