💗Alpha!prince!Shouto ending

I was able to finish of Midoriya, as I quickly tried to find y/n. Only to find that section of the castle is empty. All the omegas went home, and so did
Y/n. Following my nose I found her bonnet, it still had her lavender honey scent. It sounds so soothing and calming I just had to have her for myself. I'm going to find her, I wouldn't want anyone else for her to be my mate, my queen.

---------

It was a nice calm day in the village. I was outside doing my chores, Eri was playing in the garden. I was hanging up the clothes to dry, Eri watering her plants. All seemed fine until the screaming started, the bandits were back again. I quickly picked up very and try to make my way towards the house. Points for a very terrifying looking man student my way. He had black hair and blue eyes. And he look like Patchwork to. Blue fire erupted all around us, trapping me inside along with Eri.

"Let's just speed this up and-"

"Halt!" A voice boomed as ice formed in between us and the man.

I turned to see who that voice belong to, and my eyes widened that who it was. It was Prince shouto Todoroki. I never imagined to seeing him not here so far away from his kingdom.

His small army made quick work of the bandits, everything was gone once again. Until I heard Prince Todoroki approach me. Erie could feel the alpha oura radiate off him. So she whimpered slightly and fear. He got closer and closer, till he was standing right in front of me.

"Hello Y/n. It's good to see you again," he says with a small smile.

"It's good to see you too, your highness," I said with a small bow.

"Y/n, back at the festival, I found comfort in you in our small conversation. And At the Gala, I wanted you to be my mate. That's why I came here, ask for your hand in marriage. And speak on my queen," He said as he got on one knee and kissed the top of my hand.

Village fell into a quiet hush, people didn't really know what to think. They are definitely afraid of shouto though, he is the son of King endeavor. At very King listen to burn down their Village. So everyone is definitely on edge. Father was suspicious, and slightly afraid. Shouto seem to catch on with people are thinking.

"I'm not here to cause any harm. I am nothing like my cruel father. When I become king, I'll send you resources and soldiers to protect you and to help your village grow into something stronger," he promised The Village.

"I'd love to be with you, I don't want to leave my family behind. And I don't think your father would be okay with an Omega family moving into the castle," I said.

Shouto seem to think on this for a while, until and idea came to mind.

" all right, I won't marry you now. But when I become king and my father is forced to step down. And I promise to come back for you and to bring you and your family with you to the castle," Shouto promised as he slipped a his family ring onto my ring finger.

" and I will hold you to that promise," I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek.

10 years later

  And shouto indeed kept his promise when his father stepped down, shouto immediately brought Y/n and her family to a castle much to Endeavors dismay. They got married and continue to Rule the Kingdom. Shouto was a bit rough around the edges he was strict and maybe a little hard on his people. Though thanks to Y / n she was able to soften him a bit, Y/n as a more softer ruler. Your father became shotos advisor when it came to politics with the omegas. Thanks to him shouto was able to make a relationship with the Omega villages, and keeping to his promise all those years ago he sent two resources to them strengthening their villages. You were already 6 months pregnant with shouto second child. The oldest was a daughter a alpha, who is calm and very smart. She will make a great Queen when she grows up.