☁Moon Goddess!Reader x Human! Deku

Requested by victoriatheauther

 "And that is the end of today's lesson on mythology, any questions?" asked a green-haired professor.

One of his students raised their hand in curiosity. "Ah, yes Eri?"  Deku smiled.

"W-why did the gods change over the centuries? Like the moon goddess Selene and Elina?" Eri asked.

"Or like Bakugo and Hawks who were the sun gods?" Kota added.

Deku smiled, happy knowing that his students were paying attention." Well, many professors say that it was a culture change over the years, and their gods were simply reimagined. But there is written evidence that these changes were deliberate, for what reason. One can only speculate," Deku smiled as the school bell rang.

"Remember to study the material that we went over today," Deku called out to his students, as they poured out of the classroom.

Izuku chuckled as he started to pack up his things, making sure that he didn't forget anything. As he did one final check, he pulled out a special moon crescent pendant from his jacket pocket.

 As he did one final check, he pulled out a special moon crescent pendant from his jacket pocket

"Oh, and Mr.Izuku can I ask you something," Eri called from the door suddenly. " Oh, what a pretty necklace, is it yours?"

"O-oh, Eri. Yes, it is, a special friend gave it to me," Izuku smiled as he tucked it away in his pocket. " Know you had a question for me?"

"O-oh right. I was wondering. I read a book that talked about a different moon goddess in the same mythology, but it was written about only 2 thousand years ago. according to the book, I wasn't able to find what happened to the previous goddess, do you know?" Eri asked.

"I-I'm afraid not, but I'll make sure to look into it," Izuku smiled.

Eri stared at her professor, sensing the feeling that he knew more than he was letting on. But teachers wouldn't lie about stuff like that, Eri thought to herself. She happily nodded and quickly left the classroom.

Izuku sighed in relief as he too left the school. Yet instead of heading home, he went somewhere else. He made his way to an old temple deep into the woods, just north of the bright and noisy city. Izuku looked up at the sky to see the cloud banket the night sky.

"I sure hope clears up soon," Izuku sighed as he let the light of the pendant guide him.

The pendant soon led him to a grand temple hidden to humans, except with special permission.