💠Naga!Deku x Reader

Requested by kittenpaws14

Part 2.

'It's been a couple of days since I gained a companion within this hell hole. Izuku the Naga, normally these monsters are dangerous, sneaky, and manipulative creatures. But this guy is different in many ways. For one he was an All Might fanatic, he knows everything about this once great hero. He is smart and clever but is becomes a stuttering mess when flustered. He is easily flustered. Yet he is gentle and kind,' Y/n thought to herself as she stroked Izuku's hair.

As Izuku rested his head on Y/n's lap with his coils wrapped around each other. Izuku was no longer malnourished as he was before, and his strength was coming back to him. Y/n found it very helpful to have a strong ally in the dome.

Y/n is quickly releasing that a mouse teaming with a monster doesn't look good on All For One's part. So know it's not just monsters that she has to worry about, she has to watch out for military drones and soldiers who will shoot her down.  She had long survived 10 days, today would be her 3rd week in the dome and made it pretty clear she isn't going to beg for forgiveness. The announcers had long stopped commentating on her every movement, and she can only imagine the state of the rebellion is now. Seeing that It may be possible to ally with the monsters. Or the civilians seeing that these monsters aren't wild animals as they thought. As the two rested Izuku was woken by the rustling of the nearby bushes.

"Y/n people are coming, and lots of them," Izuku whispered as he shook Y/n awake.

Y/n quickly got up and snuffed out the fire, as she heard the clicks of guns coming from the darkness. Things stood still for what felt like ages, but at the sound of a snap of a twig, they were fired upon.

"Run Y/n!" Izuku shouted as he pulled Y/n along and deeper into the cave system.

a flare of pain shot through Y/n's body as they ran deeper and deeper into the tunnels. Izuku wavered them through the tunnels, quickly losing the soldiers. As the two descended deeper into the underground caves, Izuku could feel Y/n weakening. What frightened him was that he could smell the blood pouring from her wounds and if their unlucky there could be other monsters in these caves.

As the hours past, Y/n grew weaker and weaker. And the pain in Y/n's side started to become unbearable as her knees gave out.

"Y/n! Just hang on, I think I found the way out!" Izuku begged as he picked her up bridal style.

Izuku wandered through the maze of a tunnel he could feel Y/n grow cold as seconds past when he heard a sound. It sounded like a howl of the wind. With whatever hope Izuku had left he followed the sound, to see a small gap in the rocks as a breeze flowed into the hole. It was just big enough to squeeze through to find themselves out of the dome.

"Y/n was out, look," Izuku said with awe.

Y/n smiled slightly as she held her wounds, and with a little help wrapped her wounds. She slowly regained some color as Izuku helped her to her feet. While Izuku stared off into the distance Y/n stood on her toes and gave a quick peck on the cheek.

"W-W-Wha- Y/n ummm. I wasn't -- I wasn't ready for that," Izuku stuttered as he curled into a ball.

"Your so cute," Y/n giggled. "And... Thank you for staying by my side,"

"Y-your welcome," Izuku mummbled.

As Y/n looked in the distance too see a pillar of smoke.

"Izuku, look out there. Maybe we can find help," Y/n said as she tried to walk.

But her body flared in pain as Izuku catches her. With a flustered smile Izuku picked her up and continued on their journey to freedom.