💔God of War! Kirishima X Reader

Requested by kristinspring

The powerful god of war Kirishima. Many fear and respect this fearsome god, but what many do not know is how gentle this supposed god bloodthirsty god is. Of course, only a special few know.

Our story begins long ago, at the temple of the Gods. A place where many states of gods can be worshiped and prayed too. The temple was taken care of by the 8 temple maidens, all sisters. The youngest and most beautiful of the sisters was Y/n. Every day she would attend to the statues of the Gods, and day Kirishima the god of war was struck by Y/n's beauty.

"Uggh, weird hair you've been ogling that mortals for months know! Would you quite it!" Bakugou the sun god growled.

"Wha-I-I I just can't help it," Kirishima stuttered.

So one day he disguised himself as a simple hunter with straight black hair and visited the temple.

 And there she was, Y/n. She was pulling away the weeds growing around his statue as the sun-kissed her skin, giving her an angelic glow.  He sighed nervesly as he slowly made his way over to the young Maiden.

Y/n was peacefully humming when she felt a presence, turning she saw a black haired hunter making his way over to the statues. she smiled and simply moved to the side so that the visit can take care of his business.

"Umm.. beautiful day isn't it," Kirishima said.

"It sure is," Y/n smiled. " Are you praying for an upcoming war, sir?"

"Wha- um... No, just wanted to pay my respects," Kirishima said awkwardly, as he looked up at the statue of himself.

"That's nice, most only leave offerings to him for victory to wars," Y/n said with a slight frown. "So what's your name?"

"K-Kirishima," He said nervesly.

"Like the god Kirishima?" Y/n asked with a small giggle.

"Yeah, my parents were quite religious," Kiri said with a bashful smile.

Kirishima smiled softly as the two held a pretty simple and awkward conversation when it was interrupted by one of the sisters.

"Y/n we need to help take care of the garden," The eldest sister stated as she eyed Kirishima suspiciously.

"Coming Corina, have a good day sir Kirishima," Y/n bowed as she ran over to her sister.

--------

But that wasn't the last time Y/n would see Kirishima. He soon would come visite more and more. Sometimes he would just come by to talk and other times he would help her with her chores. They would spend more time with each other as the years went by, all while under the watchful eye of her sister. To make sure that no funny business was going on in such a sacred place. As the two grew close Kirishima knew he had to have y/n as his wife, But to do that he needed Corina's blessing.

At dawn, Kirishima stood at the bottom of the temple's steps, while Corina and Y/n stood at the top. Corina staring down at Kiri with a slight frown. Kiri slowly made his way up the steps, slowly and nervously looking up at the intimidating temple maiden.