☁ Demon king! Izuku x Reader

Requested by Suga_Bunny

Beauty is subjective, but It seems like that I'm the only one who thought that. In my village we live under a curse. There was this odd tree that appeared one day in the village. At the time the village was at the height of its power, so It freaked people out when a boy suddenly burst into flames when trying to climb the tree one day. So the men in the village tried to chop it down, but most burst into flames.

With the majority of the men gone, the village began to panic. Many Couples were childless or only had girls, no boys were being born. The Demon king Spoke from the tree, promising to help them with their plight if they sacrificed one of their women to him. One woman rose to the task and disappeared into the hollow of the tree. After her sacrifice Childless couples bore boys, and some arose from the ashes of the men who died from the curse. 

But they were still too little, just enough for for the village to barely continue. Any Men From out side the village must pray to the cursed tree if they  wish to live, so many stay away. It was a constant reminder of who was in charge.

So what does any of this have to do with beauty. Well since Men are still few, it became common for men to take on multiple wives. Thought most like beautiful slender women, or very curvy women. I'm not slender like most of the women in the village, or the type of curvy most men were looking for. I was an orphan, taken in by the village. So naturally I looked  very different from the other girls. 

While other girls were getting married off, no men were really interested in me. So when the time came for the sacrifice, which came every 5 years, naturally they chose me. An outsider and an extra mouth to feed who won't help the continuation of the village. It was perfect for them, so they Happily sent me on my way, to the cursed tree. Skulls and human bones littered the on and around the tree. 

"Hurry up, complete the ritual Y/n," The attendant demanded.

She was shaking at the mere sight of the tree. She wanted to run far away from this tree, away from the demon who inhabits it. Suddenly there was a loud howl as the snow from the ground blew up into the air. The attendant screamed and ran back to the village, leaving me at the tree.

"Step inside the hollow," a voice demanded.

I slowly turned to leave and run far away from the village and their curse.

"If you don't come, I will hunt you down," It said, like it read my mind.

--------

With a defeated sigh, Y/n slowly made her way to the hollow. Inside was dark and covered in webs, covered in blood and bones. Some looked uncomfortably fresh as a drop of blood landed on her cheek. Y/n wanted to scream, but no sound came out as she continued forward.

As she continued she suddenly heard something, the sound of bones cracking and growling. The figure turned to Y/n as he stood, holding something at his side.