💔Neko!Tamaki x Neko!reader x Alpha! Mirio

Fluff and angst
This story is based a bit on the song satisfied by Hamiltion.

Mirio's pov

I remeber when I first saw her. It was back in elementary school. The first diverse elementary schools for both werewolves and Nekos. Though almost all stayed with their respective group.

I asked my other werewolf friends at the time, too talk to some of the Nekos. They were not really into the idea of making friends with them. Most werewolf parents chose this school, because of convenience and have many well educated teachers. Not my parents thou, they wanted me to make friends and they believed Nekos and werewolves can live in harmony. So did I, I've had many experiences with nice Nekos. My neighbor and my father's longtime friend was a Neko Felis. And the day I fell off the bridge because of my quirk, a Neko Panthera hero came to my rescue.

So when my young mind, I can't really understand why neko's and werewolves couldn't get a along. Later on in life I found out why. It was not only our history but something more than that. Werewolves saw themselves Superior and neko's were something beneath them. While Neko saw themselves more dignified out of the two, and saw as werewolves as nothing more than lust controlled dogs.

So I made the first move and approached a girl Neko Felis all by herself. She was the smallest and most petite out of all the other Nekos. She had long gray cat ears, big e/c eyes, a long tail, and h/c hair.

I learned her name was y/n a Neko Felis. Dispite being the smallest classmate, she was the most energetic out of everyone. She was sweet and kind, with a healing quirk too match. Which can only be cativated when she sings. She had the Most beautiful voice.

When ever I was around her my heart would fluttered in my chest, even when I was young.

"Hey Y/n," I called to her.

"Yes Mirio," she relied.

"I've decided, even with my odd quirk. I'll become the best hero ever. To save lives and to make a world safe for the both of us," little me told her, pouring my heart out to heart.

Y/n smiled sweetly as she stood up.

"Then it's a good thing that's when I grow up I'll be a doctor. So I can take care of you when you Heroes get to hurt saving lives," Y/n said with a bright smile.

All the blood ran to my face as my heart pounded and tightned in my chest. I pulled her into a tight hug, and taking in her scent. She smelt of freshly cut grass and lavender.