☁Centaur!Knight! Iida x Reader

requested by Goth_mangle_girl

"Princess we need to hurry home, your Coronation starts soon," Iida the centaur Knight suggested.

"I told you to call me Y/n when it's just the two of us," Princess Y/n said as she placed a flower crown on Iida's head.

"Y-y/n we need to go back to the Kingdom," Iida said as he helped Y/n onto his back.

The kingdom Teras stands as a symbol of unity between the centaurs and humans. In times before the formation of this kingdom Humans and centaurs were always at odds with each other. They would fight over land, and the mistreatment of each others people on both sides. Till one day a great Demon ravaged the land, and Humans and centaurs untied to take down this foe.

After the war a large group of humans and centaurs came together to build the kingdom Teras. Sadly not many liked the Idea of the kingdoms principle.

 Iida ran down the stone roads with the princess holding on tightly to his shoulders. Rushing past many humans and centaurs who doing their daily chores. Izuku and his rider Ochako passed back and forth waiting for Iida and Y/n to arrive before they close the main gates.

"There they are," Ochako said pointing at the incoming knight.

Izuku quickly trotted towards Iida and the princess.

"Iida, Princess, where were you guys the Coronation is going to start soon?" Izuku asked, as helped Y/n off his back.

As she set her feet on the ground, Y/n turned to kiss Iida on the cheek. Iida's face turned cherry red as he quickly stiffened. The maids Momo and Mina quickly ran over to escort the princess and get her ready. Iida stood there and watched Y/ns retreating form as the main gates slowly close. His cheeks were still bright red as his hand slowly stroked his cheek. He could still feel her soft lips on his cheek.

"So were you finally putting the moves on the princess?" Ochako asked Iida with a smug look.

"O-Of course not, that would be breaking protocol. My job is to protect the princess Y/n. My- Our future queen," Iida said as he regained his composure.

"My future queen," Ochako teased.

-----------

As the priest went through the sacred vows, Y/n turned to face the crowd as her mother stepped forward. She gently placed her crown on top of her daughters head. The crowd rose to their feet as the captain guards Stepped forward. The two Centaur captain Katsuki and Kirishima, and the one human captain, Shouto. They got onto their knees and swore their loyalty to the new queen.  The citizens cheered for their new queen, but as Y/n stood proud and tall she noticed that some of the plants started to wilt unnaturally fast.

--------

Iida had to get away from his nosey friends, so he started to wander around the Castle.

"When are you going to admit your in love with Princess Y/n?!" Ochako pestered.

He sighed as he strolled through the garden.

"Atleast out loud I won't say I'm in love," He said quietly as he sighed  at Y/n's beautiful portrait.

He gasped as he watched the flowers around the painting suddenly wilted. A wave of screams could be heard from the Ballroom.

"Y/N!" Iida gasps in worry.

-------------

Demons, rogues, and foreign soldiers stormed the castle from seemingly out of nowhere. Y/n ordered her knights to protect the people, when suddenly something shoved her hard onto the floor. A tall lanky man with light blue hair and glowing red eyes stood above her. He kneeled down and grabbed her jaw with 4 of his fingers, as he looked at her with a lustful smile.

His other hand grabbed the carpet underneath them, and it quickly turned to dust. 

"I've been waiting for so long, and now I finally have you. Your all mine, HAHAHA!" The man laughed.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked as she glared at him.

"Call Me Tomura, Soon to be king of Demon and i'm looking for a queen to rule by my side," Tomura smiled. Together we can live under the great demon lord like we were ment to,"

"Well I'm sorry, but that is pure maddness!" Y/n shouted as she Right hooked him.

Y/n quickly activated her powers and large roots wrapped around Tomura, slamming him into a nearby wall. She quickly got up to run, but blue flames  cut off her exit. 

________

People started exiting the castle and Todoroki and Kirishima were evacuating the citizens. While Izuku and the others were evacuating the kingdom, but I couldn't see Y/n anywhere.

"Todoroki! where is the Queen?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Iida, She's back in the throne room. Her orders were to protect the people," Shouto explained.

"I'll protect the queen!" I shouted as I ran into the burning castle.

Running through the halls and fire I soon made my way to the throne room. A burnt looking man stood over her as his fists were lit by blue flames. I Jumped through the fire and slammed into him with great force.

"Y/N! Are you alright?!" I asked as I kneeled down to her.

She had a horrible burn on her exposed shoulder, and she looked tired from the over use of her Powers.

"Iida, I'm sore," Y/n groaned. 

"Just hold on tight your majesty," I whispered as I picked her up bridle style. 

I quickly rushed out of the castle, and quickly carried her out of the kingdom with her citizens waiting for her. The citizen stood on the hill that overlooked the now burning kingdom. So they retreated further into the forest and set up camp, but Y/n stayed awake and watched the smoke rise from the fire. I picked a nearby blanket and wrapped it around her cold form. I could still see her trembling as she held her burnt shoulder.

"Thank you Iida," She said with a sad smile.

"Prin- No Y/n," I said as I kneeled in front of her. 

"I swear my loyalty to you and you alone. I Shall be your sword and shield , your torch in the darkness. Always, cause I love you Y/n," I said with my eyes closed tightly.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me, as she whispered 'I love you' too into my ear.