💗 Knight!Deku x Fragile!Reader

Medival AU

Dolls... That is All they ever saw in me. Quirks, some are a blessing, while others it's a curse. A prime example of that is the porcelain quirk.

Let me explain, the porcelain quirk doesn't appear at the age of 5. It can appear any point in time in life. You could be 6 and it appears, or 70 and then it appears. But whenever it does appear you will remain that way forever till you die of a normal human life span. In my case I'll look forever 17 even thou I'm 25 now. Only drawback is your as frigail as porcelain, and you can break like glass. Though it is possible to be put back together, but the cracks will forever remain no matter how much powder and make up you put on.

Most noble and rich women would think It's a dream come true, but their wrong. Anybody that has this quirk and is between 16 to 35yr old are highly valued in the black market.

There were a lot of stories I heard, of young women being stolen away from their homes. And brought here to be sold off to some noble as pretty decoration, or a way to show off their wealth, or used for their pleasures. Who wouldn't want a beautiful girl that will never grow old and ugly.

The cages were cold and lonely despite there being many of us. No one would talk to each other in fear of not knowing who would be next. I've only ever made one friend in that place. A beautiful girl named Momo. Like me she was taken from her humble home and ended up here. Sadly she was sold away to a king Named Endeavor as a present for his youngest son. I hope she's okay.

Now I bet you're thinking, is there a way to escape such a fate, or to even a way to Escape at all. There's only two ways that I'm aware of. 1 the porcelain quirk either came too early or far too late. Second if you were to get a Nik or some sort of crack, then you're automatically deemed worthless, and are tossed aside. Nobody wants a cracked doll after all.

But believe me, they have ways of preventing there 'merchendise' from being damaged.
-----

Argo the slave master and his goons were moving their wagon of merchandise throught the forest late at night.

Inside the wagon was cramped but clean, and soft with mats, pillows, and blankets covering the floor and walls. Yet it failed to hide the bared windows, and the shackles that bound their captives. All was quiet when the Wagon suddenly jolted to a stop.

"CAREFUL YOU FOOLS! You might have damaged the merchandise!" Argo yelled at his lackies.

He quickly opened the doors to check on them. Seeing everone was not harmed or chiped he smiled crockedly.

"Now now my pretties. Were almost at the kingdom Valmar. Where you'll be bought by new masters, behave and don't try anything funny. Then maybe I won't let my lackys have a taste of you," Argo said as he licked his lips.

The captives shuddered at his words, and tried to back farther into the wagon. Argo laughed at their obedients and slamed the doors shut.

"I-I want to go home," one girls sobbed as she slowly started to break down.