☁Alpha!Bakugou x Omega!reader

Requested by TiredRaccoon

I don't know why he was angry at me. As I stared up at a furious Shouto Todoroki.

"I don't know how an Omega like you got into recommendations, and let alone beat me," He said in a low growl.

I've only known him for a month from UA. So I don't really know all that much about him and why he is confronting me like he is in this mock city. He said he needed to talk to me alone, boy do I regret it know. I wish I was with Katsuki right now.

UA is a hero school for all From werewolves, to Nekos, and even the rabbit people. There are a few Omegas in UA. Many go through the exam test for everyone else, but I was the first omega to get into recommendations and get first place by shear skill. Sadly that's not all I'm the only omega in the hero course, the rest are in the other courses.

"So how many people did you have to flirt with to get into recommendations?" He asked coldly.

"I got in because someone recognized my skills," I said confidently.

He growled as I took a step back, the last thing I wanted to do was poke an angry Alpha with a stick. He suddenly sent a wall of ice at me that I quickly dodged.

My quirk frigail allows me to from glass from any surface or make objects as weak as glass.

For the most part of the fight I was doing pretty well. I sent a glass spike at him and he just bearly dodges, but something did get caught. A collar.. A scent block collar??  Suddenly I was hit by the smell of Smores and it was really really potent. This smell it's a smell of an Omega? An omega who has taken a lot of suppressant pills. The pills in moderation is fine, but too much can give them big mood swings.

"Y-your an Omega like me," I gasped, as he finally relieazed he wasn't wearing his collar.

"N-no I'm not a weak lowly omega like you!" He shouted slowly losing his cool.

And suddenly he attacked again, but I was too distracted and failed to dodge in time. I tried my best to block his attack but he was relentless and he hit with powerful attacks after the other. Soon I found it difficult too get up, but I think Shouto didn't noticed or cared as he prepared his final blow. I closed my eyes but the attack never came. Opening my eyes I saw it was Katsuki who intercepted Shouto's attack and he wasn't alone.

"Todoroki, care to explain this," Aizawa said in a serious tone.

_________

Bakugou gently picked up his lover and quickly made his way to recovery girls office.

"So what was the fight about?" Katsuki asked as he placed Y/n down on the bed.

"Shouto.. Was angry about something, I'm not too sure but," Y/n pasused as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"But what. What did he say?!" Katsuki asked with an angry growl.

"He believed I splet my way to get where I am. He called me a s°°°," Y/n sobbed.

Katsuki growled and pulled Y/n close to him.

"Y/n you worked hard to sharpen your skills, I've seen just how deadly you can be. Don't let some spoiled Omega brat tell you otherwise," Bakugou whispered in Y/n's ear as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Thank you Bakugou," Y/n whispered as she cuddled close to him.

"The next time I face Icyhot I'll teach him what happens when he messes with my Omega," Bakugou said holding Y/n close to him.