💔Angel!Aizawa x Moon goddess! Reader

Y/n goddess of the Moon, dream, healing, and the tide. Many Gods and mortals alike see her as a calm, quiet, and aloof Goddess. That couldn't be farther from the truth, and Aizawa would confirm that. Aizawa was Y/n's angel and her protector from the creatures of the night. While Y/n guides the moon and moon palace across the sky, as Aizawa kept the many demons at bay during the night. Though there are times where it seems that he was tasked to keep Y/n out of trouble.

"Aizawa, A new life is about to be born," Y/n said excitedly as she stared into the crystal world.

The world crystal sat in the middle of a marble stone room, and a pure diamond pedestal. It had the power to show Anything Y/n wanted to see currently happening. Aizawa sighed as he stepped into the chamber, Y/n waited for him with a smile.

"Lady Y/n Shouldn't you be guiding the palace?" Aizawa sighed, grabbing the bridge of his nose.

"We'll be fine, it's the night of the new moon it will be fine," Y/n reassured.

With a sigh, he quietly stood next to her as the crystal glowed a brilliant light. Suddenly the room appeared different as it took on the illusion of a delivery room inside a human home. Inside, a green-haired lady was in the process of labor, with 2 midwives helping her. It was all chaos when the cry of the baby rang out through the room. The room went quiet as everyone stopped to awe at the baby. Y/n smiled as she passed through the crowd to see a green-haired baby with adorable freckles on his cheeks.

"Welcome to the world little one," Y/n cooed as she patted the baby softly.

Of course, it was an Illusion, so her fingers were somewhat through him. Aizawa couldn't help but smile at Y/n's caring antics when suddenly their attention was shifted over to the mother. She was hyperventilating as the midwives quickly started to panic.

"She is losing too much blood," They panicked.

Y/n frowned sadly as she slowly made her way over to the dying mother, and with a wave of her hand the lady. Y/n felt her healing magic flow through her as she focused on the mother. Her breathing started to slow down and relaxed as she turned her head to smile at her newborn son. Sadly unseen by the humans stood the Goddess of death. She towered over the unsuspecting mother as she snuffed out her flames of life.

"NOO!" Y/n cried out in sadness and anger.

Y/n stormed out of the room, dropping the illusion. Aizawa quickly flew after her. He eventually found her sitting in the windowsill of one of the towers. She was staring down at the earth below, at the many human kingdoms down below.

"Y/n, things like this happen. You did the best you could, but the affairs of life and death aren't within your domain,'' Aizawa said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I just didn't want that boy's life to begin with tragedy," Y/n sobbed softly.

"You know, for some reason, something tells me he will be destined for great things," Aizawa said as he sat across from her.

He looked her over as the faint light from the stars shown down on his lovely Goddess. Her lovely skin shined beautifully in the light as her H/c hair danced in the breeze. A smile formed on her face as her E/c eyes met his. Aizawa stiffened when Y/n suddenly pulled him into a hug, but he slowly returned her embrace with a blush on his cheeks.