🎶Pirate!Todoroki x mermaid!Reader

Requeated by angeltheGachaTuber

Deep within the sea of the Atlantic stood the oceanic city of Atlantice. Ruled my the Mer King All Might, a proud father of one Daughter, Y/n. The city was protected by a powerful warrior casted by the king to keep all his people safe.

"Y/n I cannot allow your to go beyond the barrior. It's not safe," The king said to his Daughter.

"What's outside that makes it dangerous?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Sharks, rough currents, and worst of all Humans," He said with distain.

"They are the reasons why your mother, my wife isn't with us anymore. Please try to understand, I can't lose you like I did her," Her Father asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"I-I understand Father," was all she could say.

She bid her father goodnight as she swam up to her tower. On her way up she began to sing out her heart.

"

"She sang as she layed on her bed.

As she sat their an Idea. Popped in her mind, deep within the castle was a stash of gems. These gems had the power to cross the barrier, If she could get her hands on that she could enter and exit when ever she pleases.

When the sky finally fell dark, Y/n quickly snuck out of the tower and down to the vault. Past the guards was a room full of glowing gemstones. She quickly snagged one and swam to the farthest edge of Atlantis.

The barrier flew a faint sky blue against the dark sky. Taking a deep breath she slowly pushed herself through the barrier, with gem in hand and crossed the barrier.

"I'm out... I'm out!" She gasped in awe of the new area.

'I promise to be back before sunrise', she said to herself as she swam off.

Unaware of ship not to far off from the city.

_______

"Captain, you called?"

"Yes, Grotto. Bring the deck boy. Let's see if he finally learned his lesson," The captain said.

"Right away Captain," Grotto said as he went to the holding ciel below deck.

Inside the storage section was a small ceil. A red and white haired boy sat inside. He was covered in scars and brouses, with his wrists tied behind his back, and his ankles tied tightly together.  A Gag wrapped tightly over his mouth as he glared At Grotto.

"Wakey wakey Shouto. The captain would like to see you," Grotto laughed cruelly as he dragged Shouto up the stairs by his hair.

Once they got to the sky deck Grotto tossed Shouto to the Captains feet.

"So Shouto, did you finally learn your place? Do you need to go back to cell?" The captain asked sadistically.