💗 Alpha!prince!Deku x omega!reader x Alpha! Shouto 2

Medieval Au part 2
[Long chapter]

Shouto pov.

That scent, who's is it? Normally one can't smell a person scent cause it was common practice for girls to wear make up. Yes it does work wonders on complection, but it hides a person's sent. As I followed the scent I found a group of omegas, huddled togeather. There clothes were very simple, or peasant clothing my father would call it. I was surprised to see so many omegas here, I was told all the Omega Villages decline the invitation. So why were they here. Though according to my teachers most omegas were quirkless, and those who did, didn't have very impressive ones. So there no threat I guess. Sadly I lost the scent in the crowd or huddle of the Omegas. There was too many scents, to find that particular one.

Then I quickly snapped out of my trance. What was I doing, I told
my self I was looking for a mate. So I turned away from the omegas and walked back into the crowd.

~~~
Deku Pov

As I wondered through the crowd, well or atleast tried to any ways. Betas and a few alphas constantly stopped me and flirted with me. And.. I'm not good at these things, what mostly happened was them talking and me being a blushing mess.

As I looked around I saw Kacchan surrounded by betas and alphas trying to win his attention. Thou it looked like Kacchan wasn't too happy with all the unwanted attention. As I slowly try to make my way over to them, but accidentally bummbed into some one.

"A-ahh! I-I'm so sorry," I stuttdered as I helped the girl up.

Just as I helped her to her feet, I got a strong wiff of a small of Honey and lavander. Looking over the girl, she did stand out. Her clothes were pretty simple and she is the only girl wearing a bonnet.

"A-are you o-mokay," I asked her. I looked closer at her features. She had beautiful e/c eyes and smooth s/c skin.

"I-I'm fine," she said softly. Her voice was So kind and sweet, it made my heart pound in my chest.

"I h-have to g-go," she whimpered as she started to back away from me.

"W-wait. I-I'm prince Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you, miss," I said with a bow.

"I-I'm y/n, nice to meet you your highness," she said with a bow.

I could feel my heart flutter as I slowly grabbed her hand. He flinched as she nervesly looked at me.

"I umm... Would you like a tour of the castle gardens?" I asked as I releases a calming scent.

"I- well.. Maybe a fast tour," she said with a nerves smile.

I lead her thought the garden. As we walked through the garden, we talked about what ever came to mind. I learned more about her home, her day to day chorse, and her family. In return I told her what city life was like. She came to a stop as she looked at the almost finished stage being set up.

"What's this?" Y/n asked as she got closer.

"O-oh umm. It's tradition for 6 chosen maidens to present themselves in front of the royal families. To show of their skills or quirks, t-to try and prove themselves worthy of being a part of the royal family," I explained.