☁ Naga!Shouto x Bunny! Reader

requested by Boss_babe24

High in the mountain plains lived a village of Rabbit hybrids, a peaceful little village out of reach from most dangers. many didn't find a reason to leave the safety of the village, probably because they didn't wish to face the dangers at the bottom of the mountains. There the naga people live, just waiting to hunt down whatever prey that may come down from the mountain.

At the bottom of the mountain was the Naga Kingdom, wedged between great mountains where the sun nearly shines. A proud hunting race, who liked to hunt those who are weaker than them. Some of those who are hunted are put in chains and forced to work, while others are eaten. It was this reason most small and weaker Hybrids avoid the Naga at all cost.

Prince Shouto of the Naga kingdom reluctantly stood next to his father's throne as they listened to his citizen's squabbles. 

"This reptile ate my servant!" One of the Nagas shouted.

"It was just a mouse hybrid why are you making such a big deal out of it. Hybrid slaves like that are not hard to come by," The accused said nonchalantly.

"So then are you going to hunt me a new one then?!" The other spat.

Shouto shivered in disgust as the conversation continued. As the trial went on Shouto's eyes and mind began to wander as he stared out the window, up at the high mountains. Wondering what life up there in the sunlight was like.

-----

"Come on Izuku, Denki don't be such a fraidy-cat," Y/n said as they traveled to the lower parts of the mountain.

"Were not supposed to go down this far! What about the traps the Nagas have set?" Denki cowered, as his ears drooped in fear.

"There's one right o-over there," Izuku stuttered in terror.

"Look a good batch of carrots," Y/n said as she eyed the bundle 

Y/n stretched her legs and got into a ready position. With a calm breath, she dashed towards the trap. She quickly grabbed the carrots from the catch and jumping over the hammer bar that was support to slam down on her head. She jumped out of the way of a string trap net and stood victorious with her prize. Izuku just stood there in awe, while Denki fainted.

"Carrot," Y/n offered.

"You could have died or worse caught," Izuku sighed with slight frustration.

"you need to sort out your priorities," Y/n sighed as she took a bit out of a carrot.

"Are you sure you're a rabbit?" Izuku asked as he picked up Denki.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean rabbits have so much to fear, yet you run towards danger almost all the time," Izuku explained.

"I think we need more brave souls, Like All Might," Y/n cheered.

"Yeah, I admire him too. But ever since that injury he's been a lot like us. He Doesn't leave his house anymore," Izuku sighs.

"Well, I'm going to go deliver these to hi, You should probably take Denki home," Y/n said as she parted from her friends.