☁Deku x Guardian! Reader

Requested by Airis Hunter

In this world 40% of the population is born with a guardian it can be from a werewolf to a demon. One girl in my middle school had a sentient suit of armor as her guardian, while a boy had a tiny pixie for a protector. Yet these Gaurdens can awaken at any time in a person's life, if at all even. your guardian can appear at any point in time whether you be 5 and your guardian appears or you'll be 60 and your guardian appears.

"This is lame, besides I don't need a stupid Guardian. I'll become the greatest hero ever on my own," Bakugo scoffed.

"But there are a few hero's who have them, and they help out with their work," I added.

The guardians were a mystery, unlike quirks. No one truly knows what causes them to appear. Some say they appear in great distress, or when they find a great epiphany of sorts, or even having a near-death experience. So I'm not sure what causes my guardian to appear here and know.

The last thing I remembered was Kacchan aiming his gauntlet at me, and setting off a powerful explosion. Before I knew it a blue ring of energy of sorts appeared around my wrist, the chain Ended at my Guardians collar. My Guardian was a Demon, a Succubus/incubus.

"It's lovely to finally meet you, Master Izuku," They said in a chocolate smooth voice. " Know just sit there are all pretty, as I take out the trash."

They said with a dangerous and seductive smirk, as they adjusted their glove with their teeth.

"The hell, You need a Dum-" 

Katsuki was cut off by the sudden hands wrapped around his neck, as his body was lifted off the ground with such ease. Izuku gasped as he ran over to his demon Guardian.

"Stop!" Izuku shouted in fear. "Drop him!"

The being stopped in shock, as they stared with a confused look at their master. The demon dropped the ash-blond boy, with a huff of annoyance, like a child.

"I-I need to fight this on my own, to show how strong I've become," Izuku said to his Guardian.

The being simply smirked as they moved behind him, and cuddle close to his neck. Izuku's cheek turned a deep red. " But I am an extension of you know, I manifested from your determination and cleverness. Use me to your advantage, after all not all strength is through the fist," The being whispered to Izuku.

Izuku suddenly felt a rush of energy, he felt stronger and faster than before. Let me be your strength, love~.

-----------------

Izuku, Aided by his guardian managed to beat Bakugou. Sadly Izuku still got badly hurt and made a one-way trip to Recovery girl's office.

Izuku's eyes slowly opened to see a familiar staring at him. It was the Succubus/incubus that was his Guardian.

"Are you alright, master~," The Succubus/incubus cooed.

"O-Okay, the master thing has to stop," Izuku stuttered. " It's Izuku."

"Alright, Izuku," the Succubus/incubus smiled as they rested their head on their hands.

"And you are?" Izuku asked. " I know you're my Guardian."

"I can be whatever you want me to be baby~," the Succubus/incubus winked.

Izuku's heart was beaten so fast, it was mere seconds away from popping out of his chest. He's never been flirted with before, and it coming from his own Guardian, and his emotions are everywhere. 

"Y-you will be Y/n," Izuku stuttered.

"Y/n, huh? Well, I like that name," Y/n smiled.

As Izuku looked around nervesly, he noticed that Y/n's forearm was badly burned. "Y/n, your arm!" Izuku gasped.

"Oh, this. It's nothing. As long as a Guardians master is alive and healthy, I am unkillable. I can and will always come back. But because your body is hurt, mine shall reflect that," Y/n explained.

Izuku's heart dropped at that, if he wasn't careful he wouldn't be the only one who would get hurt. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a gentle hand hold his, Izuku looked up to his Guardian. Who looked at him with a sincerely warm smile on his face.

"Master Izuku, I promise to assist you in obtaining your dream of being a hero. No matter who stands in your way," Y/n promised.

Izuku's heart soared, his heart fluttered in his chest, as he began to cry a river. Y/n wasn't gathered or fazed that they were practically showering in this boy's tears.

___________

I was so inspired by this story I wanted to make part two, and want to make one for Shoto. So keep an eye out.