☁Naga!Deku x reader

Requested by MHADekuFanofFam

"Kaila it's time to go to bed your highness," The maid.

"But Mommy and Daddy promised me a bedtime sstory," Kaila argued.

"Yes they will be up here soon, so you should pick a book before they come," The maid suggested.

Kaila slithered over to her bookshelf and started looking through all her story books. Eventually she came across one that caught her eye. On the cover was a green haired Naga with a H/c haired Human girl.

Then there was a knock at her door. Queen Momo and her husband King Shouto. Kaila's parents, her mother is a naga while her father is human.

"Did you pick a book ssweety?" Her mother asked.

Kaila placed the book in her mother's hands and her father tucked her into her bed. They each sat on either side of their daughter, and Momo began to read.
______

It was a bright day in the village. This busy place rested at the edge of a large forest. In the middle stood tall mountains homed to one of the great Naga kingdoms. Humans and Nagas were greatly divided

Within this village was a beautiful girl named Y/n. She was the herbalist in this small village, she had a small shop full of herds. She also served tea there at certain times of the day. She was a quiet girl, didn't really like to draw attention to herself. As she was tenting to her garden she could hear the whispers of a couple girls not to far away.

"Did you hear, a Naga snuck into the village to steal a body. It was that girl that fell in love with the monster,"

"I heard it was kaminari who took him down,"

"Wait Kaminari took down the Naga Bakugou. Woow,"

"I feel sorry for him. He was in love with a girl who likes monsters than her own kind," they snickered.

Y/n just shook her head in disgust. She knew that girl, not personally but like co-worker or business partner. She didn't deserve to be mocked like this, even after her death. Yet Y/n stayed Quiet and contiuned her work. Sadly there was just one person who would not leave her alone. A Commander named Jock, who was smitten with Y/n for a long time. Jock was a powerful warrior, who could take down Nagas like they were nothing. The Elders treasure him dearly. Saying that this villiage would fall into Naga hands without him. But Y/n knew what kind of man he was. A flirt who was unfaithful or loyal, who couldn't keep it in his pants even if his life depended on it.

"Hey Y/n your looking lovely as usual~," Jock cooed as he trapped her between him and wall.

"I need to get to work Jock," Y/n whispered sternly.

"Your job can wait. Your in the presence of me, that's clearly more important," He whispered huskily in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Please Stop," Y/n said more firmly as she tried to move around him. But he grabbed her arm and pushed her hard against the wall.

"I practically run this village, and I have graced you with my time. So don't be such a spoiled b&#$!-"

"Jock!" A voice called. It was Kaminari our second recent top commander.