☁ Centaur!Shouto x reader Pt.2

It's been a few years and little Shouto grew to become a young strong Stallion. Shouto ended up staying permenantly with the Aizawa house hold.

Mr and Mrs. Aizawa would work the field. While their kids took care of the animals.

Shouto picked up a large wooden beam and made his way towards
b/n[brother] Who is fixing a small secetion of the fence.

"Oh thanks Shouto, just place it here and take a break," b/n thanked as he continued to work.

Shouto obeyed and went off on break. As he wandered he came across a heard of cows being moved to the next field. The family dog Trix, Shinsou, and y/n Were hard at work herding the cows.

Y/n was riding on Shinsou's back as they made their way back to the barn. Shinsou also grew to become a strong centaur. Shouto felt his heart twist at the sight. So he made his way over to them.

"Alright Shinsou, that's enough for today. You did great, let's get you washed," Y/n smiled as she got the cleaning supplies.

Shouto started to pick up his pace seeing the cleaning supplies. Over the years Shouto grew to love baths, a lot. If you forget to wash him, he will
remind you.

Y/n began to spread the soap over Shinsou, as she masages his muscles. Shinsou looked away from y/n as a blush spread on his face. Eventually she finished and Shinsou quickly trotted back into the stables to rest.

Y/n started to pick up the cleaning supplies when she felt a chin on her shoulder.

"Hello Shouto," Y/n giggled as she continued to clean up the supplies.

Shouto tugged slightly on the hose, asking for a cleaning.

"No, Shouto. I just cleaned you yesterday. And we both know over bathing isn't good for you," she sighed as she put away all the cleaning supplies.

"Y/N! COULD YOU GO TO TOWN AND GET MORE FLU MEDICINE!?" Her mother shouted from across the field.

"ALRIGHT!" Y/n answered.

Y/n quickly saddled Shouto up and made there way down the dirt road. As shouto and Y/n continued down the road, they meet up with Ochaco and her centaur Izuku.

"Are you heading to town too," Y/n asked her friend.

"No, were just out for a nice stroll. Izuku needs his exercise," She smiled as she pat Izuku's head.

The group eventually made it too town. Izuku got distracted by the All Might and his rider Night eye, who where in town today.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," Ochaco called out as she tried to cooperate with Izuku.

Y/n and Shouto eventually made it to the clinic store. Shouto waited patiently outside, when her heard a familiar cold laugh. He turned his head to see the man he hoped to never see again, Figs.

"Well, we'll If It isn't little oh Shouto. Look how big you've grown. From a worthless colt to a fine young stallion," Figs chuckled which an almost toothless smile.

"W-what do you want Figs?" Shouto asked nervesly.

"It's time to return him boy. You still belong to me," Figs said in a deadly cold voice.

"And I have many buyers willing to pay good money for you. With intense training and a proper diet, you'll be a triple Crown in no time," Figs chuckled.

"I-I don't belong to you anymore Figs," Shouto stuttered.

Figs pulled on Shouto's reins forcing Shouto to come closer to Figs.

"You better watch your mouth boy, you know what awaits you if you start talking back," Figs threatened. Shouto's eyes widen in fear, when a sweet voice spoke up.

"Sir what are you doing to Shouto?"
Y/n asked slowly.

"Mind your own business b****, this is my horse and I can do what ever I want," Figs spat.

(Horse is basically the worst centaur insult ever.)

"Shouto doesn't belong to you anymore Figs. You had the chance to claim him 7 years ago," Y/n said sternly.

"Let's go Shouto,"

Y/n hopped onto Shouto's back and ran up the dirt road. It was a long and Quiet ride home, both not knowing what to say. They eventually arrived back at the farm. The sun hade already set, Y/n helped Shouto out of his harness and saddle. Before y/n could leave the stable Shouto grabbed her hand.

"Stay with me.. Please, just for tonight?" Shouto asked in a whisper.
"I'm afraid he'll come back,"

"Okay Shouto," Y/n said with a smile.