💗 Alpha!prince!Deku x omega!reader x Alpha! Shouto 3

Medieval AU Part 3

[Final night]

It was almost night, the sun was lowering behind the mountains.I was in the omega quarters with my friends. As my friends and I were talking, servent with blond hair, blue eyes, and a cocky smile on his face.

"Greetings, I'm one of King Endeavor's servants. I'm Monama. My powerful king has requested you to be a particapent in the Gala," Monama said handing me a endorsement paper.

"The Gala?" One of my friends asked.

"The Gala is a performance or competition held in front of the royal family-"

"To try prove they are worthy to be apart of the royal family," I finished for him.

"Oh thats good. Your not a stupid Omega. So being the smart omega you are, you should probably already know this is not a request. It's an order," I said in a serious tone, as he turned and walked away.

"I'm starting to get really annoyed, by all their insults about our intelligence," My friend Denki sighed.

"Endeavor already forced us to come. Does he want to humiliate us as well," said a bystander.

(Later that night)

The sky was cloudy and blocked out the blue moon. All the guest were gathered in the garden, with the royal family watched from the balcony of the Palace.

"I hear an omega is going to perform," Bakugou scoffed, only to earn a slap on the head by his mother.

"Shouto you will pick a mate. Cause if you don't I will choose for you," Enji warned his son.

Shouto glared at his father, and quickly turned his attention back to the stage.

"Are You ready young Midoriya?" All Might asked his son.

"I'm nerves, I think most are after alphas like Todoroki or Kacchan," Izuku said honestly.

---

Behind the stage the contestance were doing last minute preparations, readying themselves. Y/n was peaking throught the slight crack between the curtains. A figure sneaked up behind y/n grabbed her by her neck. Then pinning her against the wall. Charlette glared daggers at y/n, as her grip on y/n's neck tightened.

"You don't belong here, omega. For years know, Betas finally get the attention and love we deserve. Yet you and your people come crawling back and for the Alphas to sweeping us aside again," Charlette's said with a neutral face, but her eyes only showed anger and disgust. Her grip tightened again.

Y/n gasps for air, as she tries to pry charlette's hand of her neck.

"We were doing just fine with you omegas gone. But I guess I'll just have to show you were your place is," charlette said with a cold smile as a sharp daimond dager formed in her hand.

Suddenly a strong hand grabbed charlette's hand pulling her off of y/n. They turned to see a strict looking man in knight's armer.

"I understand this is a Fierce competition, but if you're going to act like a Savage animal. Then I'm afraid I must have scored you out," the knight said in a deadly low voice.