☁Mouse!Tamaki x Reader

"And remember, tomorrow is bring your pet day everyone," Elina said as she picked up her supplies.

She and Jirou soon left the office leaving the rest of us to finish up. My shift was almost over and I finally finished the paperwork that bakugou dumped on me. I just can't wait to go home and make dinner for one and my adorable mouse Tamaki.

"Hey Y/n, do you need any papers to be faxed?" Denki asked.

"Yeah these, and don't break the machine," I said as I handed him some paperwork.

"Why is everyone still harping on that, when will you all live it down?" Denki asked in shock.

"Cause 4 out of the 5 times it broke this month, you were the cause," I said simply, as I started to clean up my cubical.

"HUGH. Fine, well see you tomorrow. Hope to see your pet tomorrow," Denki sighed.

"Same too you,"

---------------------

Y/n finally made it to her apartment and collapsed onto her couch. And she would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the squeaks of her tiny friend. With a tired smile, she sat up and unlocked Tamaki's mouse cage.

 With a tired smile, she sat up and unlocked Tamaki's mouse cage

"Hello Tamaki," Y/n cooed.

Tamaki scurried up her arm and rested on her shoulder, giving her a tiny mouse kiss on the cheek. Tamaki could sense some distress and tiredness from his human.

"It's okay Tamaki, just another day of tiring work," Y/n sighed.

Tamaki quickly scurried down to the ground and quickly transformed into his human form.

"Did your boss force you to do more work again," Tamaki asked softly as he buried his face into the back of her.

"Yeah, Bakugoy's been a jerk today," Y/n yawned.

"I-I'll make you dinner if you want?" Tamaki mumbled.

"That would be nice, but I'll make something for us today," Y/n yawned, trying to keep her eyes open.

"n-no, I'll make dinner," Tamaki smiled timidly as he leads her to the couch. 

As soon as her head hits the pillows she was out like a light. Tamaki smiled as he went to the kitchen and (Y/f/ Food) and placed in the fridge for tomorrow, seeing that Y/n would be asleep till morning. 

Tamaki slowly walked over to the couch and smiled softly as he gently held his human hand. Even with this tiny gesture, his face was beet red with embarrassment. He slowly cuddled up to her as he closed his eyes for the night.

-------------

As the sun shone through Y/n checked her things as she got ready for work. She turned to Tamaki with a gentle smile and held out her hand to him.

"Today is bring your pet to work day, will you come with me, Tamaki?" Y/n asked with a shy smile.

"I-i, too- many people," Tamaki stuttered.

"Oh... That's fine, I'll see you at 5," Y/n sighed slightly.

Tamaki watched as she left for the door, as time seemed to slow down as Y/n's hand slowly grabbed the door handle. 

"Wait! C-can I just stay close to you then?" Tamaki asked nervously.

"Of course you can," Y/n smiled.

Tamaki quickly transformed into his mouse form and scurried into a carrier compartment. Y/n smiles and gently picks up the carrier.

Tamaki watched as the city pasted by him as Y/n made her way to the office building

Tamaki watched as the city pasted by him as Y/n made her way to the office building. Tamaki trembled as they entered the building.  He could smell many other Pets nearby, and it made his nerves. 

"Are you okay Tamaki," Y/n asked her Tiny friend.

 "There are so many people here, can we go home now. Please?" Tamaki whimpered.

"We can't. Tamaki you can Stay in my cubical if you want,"  Y/n offered.

As they made it to the office, There was Pets all over the place Elina with her green bunny. Jirou with blue husky , and Bakugou wish his dog. Y/n quickly hurried over to her tiny work space.Tamaki Iet out a sigh of relief .  Y/n smiled as she let Tamaki explore her tiny work space.

" Awww, Y/n is he yours, what cute mouse!" Ochaco awed.

Tamaki gasped and quickly scurried under Y/n's Palm that was resting on the table.

"He's shy so don't mind him Ochaco,"Y/n smiled.

"aww it's okay, I need to get work started any ways, bye," Ochaco waved as she moved on.

"Your safe know Tamaki," Y/n cooed as she stoked the mouse with her thumb.

"I wanna go home," Tamaki whimpered as he curled up into Y/n's palm.

"Don't worry Tamaki I'll never leave your side," Y/n smiled as she kissed the top of his head.

"I-I love you Y/n," Tamaki squeaked.

"Love you to Tamaki,"