🌧 Demon Prince! Izuku x Reader

Requested by Anime_Girl_024

Hazbin hotel reference (Angst to fluff)

For years Izuku, Prince of hell, heir to the thrown watched poor sad souls being wiped out by the ruthless attack of the angels every year. So Izuku decided to start a hotel to rehabilitate sinners, and of course, no one takes him seriously. Being the prince of hell brings many expectations and Izuku did really fit that mold. He was surprisingly optimistic about the possible goodness of sinners in hell.

"Izuku are you sure want to do this? The Idea is a little silly," Y/n, Izuku's lover, said as lightly as possible.

"No, there has to be a better way to handle the overpopulation problem in hell," Izuku said as he looked over his notes," Well, silly or not, you still support me and stay by my side, right?"

"Of course, I'll stay by your side. I'll always be near when you need me," Y/n smiled as they kissed his cheek lovingly.

As the process went underway, things didn't really turn out as hoped. They were only able to convince one sinner named Bakugou, who's main sins were murder and extreme acts of wrath. But then one day a strange but powerful demon arrived offering him help with Izuku's project.

"Izuku, I don't trust this demon. He's feared for a reason," Y/n whispered to him.

"Don't worry Y/n, everything will be okay," Izuku said as he kissed their forhead.

Are you listening? Hear me talk, hear me sing
Open up the door, easy less, easy more
When you tell me to beware, are you here? Are you there?
Is it something I should know? Easy come, easy go

Y/n sighed as they watched Izuku go off with the demons as they talked more about he hotel. Y/n glared at the demon as they leaned against the back wall of the lounge.

Nodding your head, don't hear a word I said
Can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you but you never even knew
So what's it gonna be, tell me, can you hear me?

Over the past month Y/n continued to state their concerns, yet Izuku mostly nodded them off. The Hotel started to attract some sinners, but lots of paper work kept him busy.

I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it, so I'm throwing on a fit
Never listen, you never listen

Soon Y/n stopped trying to say their concern about the demon, but instead turned to keep Izuku and the hotel safe. But as more people started to come and more media attention, Izuku started to forget things. He forgot their date night and instead went to an interview for his project.

I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout
So what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out, hey
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

When he was stressed he diddn't turn to her, but to the demon for advice. As much as Y/n wanted to support their lover, they couldn't help but feel forgotten. So they spent more time in their room, than out an about.

Patience running thin, running thin, come again
Tell me what I get opposite, opposite
Show me what is real, if it breaks does it heal?
Open up your ear, why you think that I'm here?
Keep me in the dark are you even thinking of me?

And someone else above me gotta know, gotta know
What am I gonna do? 'Cause I can't get through to you
So what's it gonna be
Tell me, can you hear me?

Another couple months past and Izuku and Y/n's relationship began to strain as More date nights and promised were forgotten. Y/n began to wonder if Izuku  really need them, and began to consider leaving.

I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it so I'll throw another fit
Never listen, you never listen

As Izuku sat in his office he could feel the wait of his project weigh on his shoulders. As he looked through his planner as he looked over all of his missed dates and plans with Y/n added to the that strain. He imidiatley stood up and made his way to Y/n's room, only to see her things were being boxed.

I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout
So what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out, hey
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

Easy come, easy go
Easy come, easy go
(Can you hear me?)

Izuku ran through out the hotel looking for Y/n as his heart pounded in panic.

I scream your name, it always stays the sameI scream and shoutSo what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out, heyWhoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

As Izuku slowly start to loose hope, the main doors opened to reveal Y/n with grocceriouse. As Izuku took all of her in, his eyes began to water.

"I-Izuku, are okay?" Y/n asked worried.

I scream your name but you never listenNo, you never listen but you never listen

Izuku ran to them and hugged them close, as his heart slowly relaxed in relief. He didn't loose them yet.