Naga! BakuDekuShoto X (fem)Mermaid!Reader

Requested by TheMysteryPerson1X

Y/n is warned to never go near the surface by her pod. She's been going near the surface every night and very early at dawn, sunrise to relax, sing, watch the sunset. Being a mermaid had its many blessing and curses. They were creatures of great beauty and magic, from their beautiful voices to the powerful magic in just a single tear. So naturally, they were secretive creatures.

A great lake deep in the forest of Atigus, a large pod of Merpeople lived in this lake. A lake so deep it could have been mistaken for the deepest part of the ocean. Living so far down in the deeps, they were a bit isolated from the many magical and grand creatures that also inhabit the forest.

Yet Y/n was a curious individual and would swim near the surface, in hopes of seeing another creature. Thought she was smart enough to know that there is one creature that she must avoid at all costs, Man. Yet She would brave the bright surface, and sing out to no one in particular.

One day as she ventured to the surface at sunset, she began to sing into the wind. As she rested on the lake's edge, she suddenly felt a painful sting on her shoulder. Y/n gasped in pain, but her body became so heavy suddenly and lost all control. As she laid there motionless, as she heard the snicker and the strange language of humans.

---------------------- 

The humans quickly slumped the unconscious mermaid onto their backs and tried to find their way back to the village. Yet as they walked down the path, they could feel predatory eyes watching them. 

As one of the humans looked around, they noticed that special markings were etched into the tree's around them.

"Oh no, we have walked into Naga territory," one of the humans gasped in horror.

As the two trembled, a large shadow engulfed them. The tallest stood up to 9 feet in height, standing above them, while the shortest stood 7 feet. They couldn't begin to fathom how long these nagas could be. These giants glared down at the small humans that had invaded their territory.

Dealing with the humans was simple, yet something did catch one of their eyes. The smaller green naga noticed the abandoned creature on the ground.

"What is that?" The freckled naga wondered.

"It looks like to be a humanoid creature like us," a red and white naga commented as he leaned over the mermaid.

"Yet, it's not. Its scales look strange and its tail is so short, it's the same size as those pathetic humans," The ashy blond Naga scoffed as he picked the mer by her tail.

"K-kacchan! Careful," the green-haired naga gasped.

"Why does it look like part fish?" The red and white naga asked, " You should be careful, Bakugo."

"Whatever, Deku," Bakugo scoffed, as he tossed the body over to green Naga.

"Nice catch Midoriya," The red and white naga commented.

"Thanks, Shoto," Izuku sighed as he got a closer look at the creature.

"So what do you think it is?" Shoto asked.