☁Naga!Deku x Reader

Requested by @Mimishappiestday

Dystopian Au / Monster Au

Almost all my friends are gone. After that other girl disappeared and that Drider, things have been tight. More cameras, guards , and security. The official report was that the Drider ate the girl and managed to escape the dome. They have yet to bring back the Drider, but that's one less monster to worry about. I wasn't like the other mice, in the eyes of All For One I am a Traitor. I'm a rebel who was caught.

Soon I was pulled out of my cage and pushed me into a glass elevator. As it raised to the surface I could hear the announcers chatting away.

"Well hello everyone, today's entertainment is an interesting one. Our little rat is a rebel, so let this be a message to those problematic people out there. Let this one be an example," they chuckled.

As the glass cage set in place, I looked around to see forest all around.

"But because All For One is merciful, if she can survive for 240 hours. And is willing to ask for forgiveness, she will be happily welcomed back into our society," He proclaimed.

Soon the Dinner horn rang, and I quickly ran as I weaved through the tree's. Behind me I could hear growling and fast approaching feet. I quickly grabbed a loaf of bread I smuggled in. My quirk allows me to multiply objects, so I quickly made a bunch of loaves and dropped them on the ground as I made my escape.

I soon made it out of the forest, but because I wasn't watching I quickly fell into a pit. Inside was its own open area, It was a sandy terrain and there were many rocks and boulders piled onto each other. Creating many caves and crevices, but as a slippery ramp to escape. As I made my way through the terrain I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

----

Y/n slowed her steps as she slowly looks closer at the rocks. And staring back at her where hundreds of serpents like eyes, staring down at their prey. This was a Naga pit. The leader, or most healthiest looking was purple haired sleep deprived looking Naga. It was a standoff, as ever one stood still. Waiting to see who would make the first move. Y/n quickly made a run for it.

As Y/n Pulled out of the pit she noticed to small puncher wounds on her leg. With a grunt she slowly made her way to a somewhat nearby Willow tree.

"So this is how I go out," Y/n groaned, as she Mutipled her bread loaves.

"Food," Whimpered a voice.

Y/n turned to see a bone skinny malnourished green haired Naga crawling his way over to the bread. As she stared at the weak thing, she sighed and left her tiny mountain of bread to him. Izuku scoffed down the bread as Y/n slowly got up and limped away from the tree.

As Izuku finished his bread he noticed that the Girl was gone. Quickly looking around he noticed a limping figure a few yard away. So he Silently and quietly slithered after her, but just out of sight. Y/n eventually found a small cave and waited for the venom to take her as she slowly fell asleep. Izuku managed to catch up to her and noticed the snake bite on her leg, so he quickly made a cure paste and placed it on her wound.

The sun shone through the Glass Dome and shined down into the rocky mountain section in the dome. As Y/n slowly opened her eyes and quickly held her gasp when she felt herself wrapped in scales. She found herself wrapped in a green scaly coil. Y/n slowly tried to wiggle her way out of the snake like bound. Just as she was about to free herself a strong arm pulled her back down.

Turning her head to see the culprit. It was the same green haired Naga from the willow tree. Know that he was closer, Y/n could see that he had adorable freckles on his cheeks. When the sunlight managed to find its way into the cave, forcing the Naga to wake up to reveal matching forest green eyes.

"AAAHH! I'm s-so s-sorry, I j-just wanted to thank you s-so I help you!" The green Naga stuttered as he hide in his coils.

Y/n giggled at this monster, a strong Naga cowering from a tiny human. As Izuku hid under his coils, Y/n made her way over his coils and continued her journey. She was hoping that maybe the cave the Drider was in would still be untouched, thus a chance she could escape. All but unaware of the shy Naga silently following her like a lost puppy.

As the days went on Izuku continued to follow Y/n loyalty, as They traveled together to find a way to escape.

_______________________________________

If you want to put in a request, leave it on the request page. If you don't, Then I will most likely wont take the request.