⛈Villain!Deku x Reader x Hero!Mirio

Deep within the lab of Kyudai Garaki, rested a large testing chamber each filled high-end Nomu.

"Doctor Garaki, you've called?" Deku asked in a bored tone.

"I thought Master Tomura would be coming," The doctor sighed.

"He didn't feel like coming so he sent me instead, is there a problem," Deku smiled.

"No, but I finished a small side passion project," The doctor chuckled, while Deku simply rolled his eyes. 

With a press of a button, a test chamber rose from the floor, and inside was a human figure floating in some chemical fluid. Sadly the frost covered the glass blocking the view of the thing inside.

"What is that, another Nomu?" Deku asked curiously.

"Not just any Nomu, but my first perfected synthetic human," Garaki announced.

As hot steam melted away the frost revealing a beautiful human woman suspended in the chamber. Izuku's cheeks brightened slightly as he stepped closer to the chamber. This human has beautiful flowing H/c hair and smooth S/c skin.

"Beautiful isn't she," the doctor chuckled.

Deku simply nodded as he stared at the creature, the doctor explained that his creation's name and was going to be given to the league for a test run. But his words went into deaf ears as Deku held the sleeping girl. 

________________

(3 months later)

The league and Midoriya tested Y/n and her vector quirk. Her vectors could slice through the Nomu with ease, without even moving an inch. Deku wrote frantically in his notebook as his love and obsession for this grower. There was just one flaw with her, her curiosity. The doctor said he wired her to be like the Nomu, subservient. Yet she would ask him things, anything. That's what he loved and hated about her. She thought highly of him and would ask him questions of anything that came to her, but Deku worried her curiosity would lead her away from him. So he busied her with training and random activities, like cooking and cleaning. Dabi would always laugh that Deku was turning the synthetic human into a housewife.

Till one day the League captured a young hero from his mission. A hero Named Lemillion. He was strapped down to a chair with a quirk canceling collar. And little did they know Deku's fears slowly came true. Y/n would talk to the hero, ask him things. From why he became a hero to what are people like. At first, Mirio was suspicious of her, but somehow she wiggled past his defenses.

"So what lead you to villainy?" Mirio asked.

"I was ordered to. I wasn't born like you, I was created. And my master said I was created to serve Tomura," Y/n explained.

"What do you mean?" Mirio asked.

"I think Master and Deku called me a synthetic human. I wasn't born from the womb," Y/n answered.

"Do you enjoy what you do?" Mirio asked.

"I don't know, I haven't been in the field yet, and I have nothing else to compare to my life up till this very moment. Though I do enjoy talking to you and cooking is fun," y/n chuckled quietly.