Cerberus!Kirishima x Reader

"Burn the Damned Demon!" The village chanted.

They stood in the center of the village as they watch the poor kitten burn to a crisp. As the village folk stood and cheered, Y/n's soul stood at the edge of her home and watched with sad eyes as her body burned.

Ever since the hunter returned to the village and told them of Y/n's lover in Cerburs. The town quickly hunted her down and attacked when she was alone. Kirishima felt Y/n's thread of life was cut and quickly ran to the village. Only to see her body burning at the pire with the people chanting and curing at her. Kirishima looked around hoping to find her soul, before some other soul collector.

"Y/N! Y/n!" He cried out.

But Y/n was out wondering the meadow in the spirit realm. It seemed to be night every where she went. Yet she couldn't hep but feel alone.

"In a perfect world one we've never knownWe would never need to face the world alone," Y/n sang quietly.

Y/n wonder through the spirit plan, watching spirits of animals prance around her. Not even giving her a second glance.

"They can have their world we'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart
I know love will find a way,"
Y/n sighed as she watched the spirits of lovers pass by her.

"Anywhere I go I'm home
If you are there beside me
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way,"
Y/n continued as she thought back to Kirishima, and their first kiss.

Kirishima dashed through the spirit plan, his eyes were teary with fear as he ran in search for his love.

"I was so afraidNow I realize love is never wrongAnd so it never dies," Kirishima sighed as he spotted her in the distance.

with a sigh of reilf he quickly dashed over to her.

"There's a perfect world shining in your eyes," Kirishima sang as Y/n turned to see Kirishima running over to her.

And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you
They'd know love will find a way
Anywhere we go we're home

The two ran into each others embrace as Kirishima righty kissed his lover all over her face. Y/n cried into his arms as she hugged him tightly.

If we are there together
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way
I know love will find a way

Kirishima stared down into her beautiful E/c eyes as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"You found me," Y/n sobbed.

"I'm here and I'll take car of you, I promise," Kirishima smiled as he transformed.

He lowered himself so Y/n could climb up on his back, and whispked her off to his palace in the underworld. To love her for all Eternity.