💠Villain!Deku x Reader x Hero!Mirio

Part 2

"Hows Deku?" Big sis Magne asked

"He's not too happy with the replacement. Says this defect could never replace "her", " Dabi sneered.

"When will he let it go, Master said this one is better than the original," Tomura sighed in annoyance.

"The raid happened 4 years ago, and he still holds himself in his lab," Kurojiri sighed.

Deep inground in Deku's lab, he was glued to his computer as he watched live footage of the first day but of the hero Lucy and Lemillion. Deku's nearby wall was covered in photos of Y/n. Pictures from a security camera's outside and inside UA, hidden cameras in the city, and cut-outs from the newspaper. Each Photo had the other people's faces cut or scratched out.

"I'm the one who should be by her side," Deku growled as he punched the screen with Lemillions face.

His anger only grew as the Reports slowly zoomed in on Y/n and Lemillion's hand intertwined together. His fist tightened, when suddenly be began to laugh as he ripped a clear photo of Y/n of the wall.

"You say
The price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay," Deku started as if she was standing in front of him.

"In your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by
Why so sad?
Remember we made an arrangement when you went away
Now you're making me mad
Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man," Deku continued

"You'll be back, soon you'll see
You'll remember you belong to me," he sang as he brought the Photo close to his face.

"You'll be back, time will tell
You'll remember that I served you well
Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all
And when push comes to shove
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!" He said as he stood on a catwalk that stood over a lab.

A Lab full of Nomu's and other gross creatures. He passed through the lab, past all the test chambers. Walking back up the stairs to the catwalk on the opposite side of the lab.

"You say our love is draining and you can't go on
You'll be the one complaining when I am gone
And no, don't change the subject
'Cause you're my favorite subject
My sweet, submissive subject
My loyal, royal subject
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever," He said as he caressed Y/n's face.

"You'll be back like before

I will fight the fight and win the warFor your love, for your praiseAnd I'll love you 'til my dying daysWhen you're gone, I'll go madSo don't throw away this thing we had," He sighed.

"Cause when push comes to shoveI will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love," He smiled twistedly at the scratched out Lemillion and suneater in the photo.

------------