𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

🖇 ✩⡱🏁 ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ؘ * 💭 ࿐▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

🖇 ✩⡱🏁 ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ؘ * 💭 ࿐
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

FROM AGE EIGHT, CASEY WILLOWS wanted to help people. She knew that she was destined to and what better way to do so then get a job at the FBI? Growing up with her uncle, who had worked for the FBI in the Behavioral Analysis Unit, she knew that she wanted to be exactly like him.

CASEY'S CHILDHOOD WASN'T GREAT at the start, considering the fact that her mother had died a few days after she was born and that her father was in and out of jail when she was growing up. She remembered the times that her father would leave her with her Uncle Jason Gideon as he would go and score some coke or do whatever just to seem content with himself.

JASON HATED THE FACT THAT CASEY had to grow up like this but he had promised his sister that no matter what happened, he would take care of Casey. And that's what he had to do and that moment had come when Casey's father had gotten arrested for manslaughter in the 1st degree with a firearm and that had gotten him forty years in jail and for Casey to live with her uncle.

AS CASEY GREW UP, SHE HAD BEGUN to study criminal justice all thanks to her Uncle Jason. And with hard work, good grades and stride, she had gotten a chance to go to college early and graduated at the age of seventeen. She had gone to UC Berkeley and had done exceptionally well on her SAT scores and had gotten a Bachelor's Degree and frankly, that was enough for her to get into the FBI Academy. With who she had been related to, everyone had assumed that she was just like her uncle and that she would soon follow in his footsteps.

         IT WOULD ONLY BE A MATTER OF time before Casey would take notice of a certain boy genius, who had seemed to be the complete opposite of her with an eidetic memory and an IQ of 187.