@)-'---,-- Author Update --'---,-(@

Hi my Lovelies,

So what's in store for Lily this time around? Hmmm... Let me tell you!

Twice Over: Part Two

Lily is loving life, her family and her new friends. Even university this time around is everything she didn't get 'before'. She is free to learn, free to play and free to check out the hottie on the swim team. But when said hottie has major - and really obvious - ulterior motives, Lily again realises the realities of being Wallace Overmeyer's step daughter.

But with crazy new happenings in her new building - the disappearance of the elderly neighbour's teacup terrier not withstanding - Lily has a lot on her hands. A missing mother, a health and safety cafe inspector, another spiked drink and a fire starter - and let's not forget a house destroying little brother... aaahh! What's a girl to do to get a little more help around here?

Then Lily's past comes back to bite her in the butt when an old friend decides he wants to become something more to Lily this time around. Will Lily be up for it, with everything that happened to her 'before', do you think she can get over her trust issues and find a real kind of love again?

Stay tuned, Twice Over: Part Two is coming to a Wattpad near you!

Please leave a comment if there is anything you'd like to see happen and don't forget to vote!

Peace and Love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is an ORIGINAL webnovel by author JV Findlay. Feel free to support her work over on ko-fi.com/jvfindlay ♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, another rebirth novel is in the works. Please check out my newest novel "You Will Be Found" - Lina Laruna's story.