1

Crystal cursed under her breath as she dragged her sisters through the crowd. She ignored their protests and kept a strong grip on their wrists, the need to get out of sight giving her the adrenaline she needed to power through the sea of screaming fans. After a few minutes of struggling, they were successfully out in the empty hallways of the stadium, only a few random staff members bustling busily.

"Crys, what are you doing?! The concert's about to end and we'll miss the finale," her younger sister Natalia exclaims.

"Yeah Crys, Suga touched your hand but he's not even your bias. Why are you so shook?" Cheyenne, the older of the two asks as she continues to pull them towards a restroom.

"Look, when he and I brushed hands, we bonded. This is going to spread soon and you know how crazy those girls can be. The girls in our section were already mad that I picked up the ring before them and it was shown up on the big screen. They'd definitely notice this big ass bruise starting to form right after that and I'm not exactly hard to spot in a crowd. We had to get out of there before they noticed. I won't have you two hurt," she explains quietly once she makes sure the restroom is empty.

"Oh my God Crystal! How are you going to tell him? You'll die if you don't touch him soon right?"

"Not necessarily. Ideally, the sooner the better but it effects everyone differently. Some people can last up to a week," she explains, looking over at her youngest sister with worry.

Natalia stood there in what seemed to be shock, staring at the purplish bruise that was starting to form on Crystal's left hand.

"Are you okay Nattie?" Crystal asks, placing her good hand on her shoulder.

The girl gives a slow nod, still looking down at the bruise.

"What are you gonna do? We can't just leave! You have to tell him somehow," Cheyenne says frantically.

"I know, maybe I can find a staff member to talk to before the concert ends. We have to leave before then. I don't have anything to hide this," Crystal stresses, running a hand down her face.

She had on a BTS tank top with jeans and sneakers so there was no way she could hide her hand.

They didn't have much time and her hands were starting to tingle. She motions for them to follow and they step out into the hallway. Crystal walks the way she saw the staff member walk earlier and they take a turn at the end of the long hallway, coming across a set of double doors that were guarded by two, huge security guards.

"Excuse me, can you ask a member of Bighit's staff to come out here? Preferably a manager. Its really urgent," she asks politely.

"Sorry, we can't leave this post," one of them answer, crossing his arms.

"Well can you radio someone?" she asks, pointing to the walkie talkies on their hips.

"These connect us to our security team and we're not employed by Bighit," the other says, looking annoyed.

"Can you maybe radio and see if any of your team are nearby any Bighit staff? We wouldn't be standing here pestering you if it wasn't urgent sir," Cheyenne asserts, making the annoyed one sigh.

"Look, it's not gonna happen lady. You're like the tenth fan we've had tonight that has tried this," he huffs.

"Look, this is a fresh soulmate bond bruise. I bonded with one of the boys. It's literally life or death," Crystal says, showing them her hand.

The purple bruise had spread from her fingertips up to about mid palm by now. Seeing it made them falter momentarily and they give each other a look before nodding. Just as one is about to put the radio up to his mouth, a woman with a Bighit smock and badge around her neck approaches the door.

"Maybe she can help," he says, clipping his radio back to his belt.

"Miss, I need your help. I see that you work for Bighit and I really need to speak to a manager urgently," Crystal says, bowing to her in greeting.

"What can I help you with?" she asks and Crystal shows her hand.

"I bonded with one of the boys a few minutes ago," she says lowly.

"How do you know it was with one of the boys? You were in a crowd full of people," the lady replies, a disbelieving look on her face.

"Because I touched him directly when I passed him his ring and this happened right after," Crystal frowns, not liking the nonchalant vibes this lady was giving.

"Yeah! It was caught on one of the cameras. It showed on the big screen," Natalia speaks up for the first time.

The lady still looks unphased and regards them with a skeptical look.

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for you. I find it hard to believe that you knew it was one of the boys when you were in a crowd full of people...and that could be makeup. I don't put anything past saesangs these days," she says, motioning for security to open the doors for her.

"What?! You can literally go and check the camera. The whole damned stadium saw us touch," Crystal steps forward, only to be nudged back by security as the woman slips through the door.

"I'm sorry, but you have to leave," the one that nudged her barks, making her look at him crazy.

"Are you serious? That's it? My life and his left in the hands of some bitchy staff member that we don't even know for sure was a manager and you two? This is bullshit. I need to speak to someone else. It's not even feasible to fake a fresh soul bond mark. Wouldn't you want to be sure?" she asks incredulously.

The less annoyed one looks like he's thinking but then the sound of thousands of fans getting ready to exit the stadium washes over them, making all them more alert.

"I'm sorry but we can't help you," the mean one says, a tone of finality in his stern voice.

"Oh my fu- you know what? You'll definitely be hearing from my lawyer. I'm suing your company and that bitch if it's the last thing I do. I may not live long enough to reap the benefits but at least my family will be set after I'm gone," she fires at them before grabbling her sisters' hands and hurriedly moving towards the exit.

They hear ARMY start to come out right as they're exiting the building and they sprint to the car. They all get in and Crystal takes a moment to catch her breath, lying her head against the steering wheel. She hears a sniffle and lifts her head to look at her sister. Natalia, the younger of the two, had always been very sensitive. Cheyenne was 16 so she could hold herself together more.

"I don't want you to die," Natalia cries, making her sigh.

"I won't. I'll find a way, I promise," she says, turning around to place her hand on the girl's knee.

Cheyenne climbs in the back to comfort her and Crystal starts the car, driving away from her soulmate despite the aching pull in her chest.

It was just her luck that she would soul bond and with an idol at that. She started to get nauseous as she drove just thinking about how drastically her life was about to change if she would live to see it. She hurriedly pushed that thought away and focused on driving.

'Now is not the time to break down,' she thought, checking on her sisters in the rear view mirror.

She would hold it together until she couldn't anymore for the sake of those two girls in the backseat.

A/N: For those of you that have read Soulmate Bonded:JungkookxReader by @minxy_keys , this story will not be same. I borrowed inspiration for the bruise part and there will be some similarities here and there but other than that, this is a new storyline.

Also, the default language in this story is Korean. The main character has lived there for most her life. English will be in bold.

I didn't do an introduction section because you'll find out everything you need to know about the characters in the storyline. Imagine who you want, but Crystal will be portrayed by Lori Harvey in this book. I hope you enjoy 💜💜💜