16

Crystal rushes around Yoongi's bathroom getting ready for the day. He and the others were scheduled to resume practice today considering they were going on tour in a little less than three weeks.

She and Yoongi were short on time considering he was always the last to wake up despite what time he went to bed. She would most definitely have to change that or at least have someone wake her earlier.

Having just taken the quickest shower ever, she moisturized her skin and threw on the casual outfit she'd grabbed. She slid her feet into her sandals and added a little curl custard to the damp ends of her hair, combing it through and scrunching it the best she could.

She didn't have time for makeup, not that she felt like wearing any anyways, so she finished off her look with chapstick

She opens the door and Yoongi stands there, his fist in the air, poised to knock. He quickly retracts his hand and rubs the back of his neck with it, immediately being hit by the sweet coconut and pineapple scent of the products she used in her hair.

"I'm...You ready?" he asks, trying his hardest not to stare.

Her fashion choices were a lot different that he'd expected of her, considering she'd seemed like such a rigid person. He guesses he thought she'd be more of a conservative dresser, not that there was anything wrong with her relaxed, street style. He liked it a lot actually.

"Yeah, I just need to grab my laptop bag," she answers, brushing past him and into the closet.

He awkwardly steps back afterwards, not realizing he was standing so close. Ironically, he'd initially been annoyed that she hogged his bathroom, forcing him to get ready in the bathroom in the hallway and now he was simping over her brushing past him. He supposed it was his fault for waking up late anyways.

He made a mental note grab two copies of his schedule for the next three weeks as well as set his alarms earlier. It wasn't just him getting ready now and he didn't want to be inconsiderate.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Sehee and Crystal sat in the cafeteria at Bighit eating breakfast together while the boys practiced. Apparently they'd eat when they'd take a break later to avoid being sluggish or sick during practice.

Sehee had given Crystal a tour, pointing out the places where they'd be spending the most time before they'd both gotten hungry and decided to eat.

"I'm so glad you're here. It got pretty lonely for me on their busy days. I have a few acquaintances here but none of them really understand me, you know?" Sehee says, prompting Crystal to nod.