🔥64🔥

Crystal looked over at Yoongi's sleeping face fondly, tucking his hair back from his face gently before getting out of bed.

It was still early in the day, around 3 pm and since they'd landed, he'd been handling things with their team. It ended in their favor, Mr. Lee losing his job over his careless, attention seeking antics; but Yoongi hadn't been to sleep at all. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow after their shower and she lay with him for a while, feeling that his energy was low.

He'd stuck to his word today, steadfast and assertive in what needed to happen and what the consequences would be if it didn't. His sheer, unwavering will and protectiveness over her , Sehee, and his members had been a sight to behold. She'd really thought she was going to have to show out to get things done today, but Yoongi handled it so well that even Joon didn't have to get involved. The memory of him standing with his hands on the table, making eye contact with everyone in turn as he made his demands was enough to make her thighs clench—but alas, he was stressed and naturally, she wanted to help alleviate it. So, here she was climbing into the back of a black truck and telling the driver/security guard the destination of a cute, little art store she wanted to visit.

She and Yoongi's room led out to a section of the roof of the modern styled Airbnb they were staying in and she wanted to set up dinner as well as a paint and sip out there.

Yoongi's told her before that sometimes he paints to clear his head, so she figured she'd make a date out of it—something intimate, spontaneous, and away from the cameras

She was in and out of the art store in minimal time, having ordered ahead online, so all she had to do was pick it up. She'd done the same with groceries, ordering her items online and going in store to pick up the order. Spotting a small chocolate shop across the street from the grocery store, she'd made a spontaneous stop and picked up some goodies for everyone and a nice gift for Sehee. All in all, she was gone for about an hour and a half, mostly due to traffic.

"Crys?" Jin calls, peeking his head around the corner as she came through the door carrying bags, security behind her carrying them as well.

"Just making sure that was you. Sehee was looking for you and we thought you were upstairs asleep with Yoongi-yah," he says.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys I was stepping out for a minute. Where is she? You can put the art stuff right there on the table by the door, thanks," Crystal says, directing the security guard who had her items.

"In the living—"

"Right here," she says, popping up behind Jin and scaring him, a small smile on her face as she sheepishly mumbles an apology.

"How are you?" Crystal asks, immediately opening her arms for her to step into.

She looked so dejected compared to her usual bright self and it made Crystal simultaneously angry and sad again. The incident was everywhere and of course some media outlets were trying to paint JK as the bad guy in the situation. There was also footage of them all being escorted through the airport, most of them looking pissed and some had even managed to read her lips when she'd said that it was a stupid idea. PR was currently working overtime so they could release a statement and control the narrative—but despite all that, what matters is how Sehee is coping.