🔥38🔥

Crystal tried her best to walk normally when they make it back outside. Thankfully, Jin is already grilling because the breakfast she'd eaten was long gone by now.

"Well look who's decided to finally join us. You missed all the fun," Sehee says, looking like she'd gone through some things since they left.

"I'm pretty sure we had a better time. You look like you drowned and came back to life," Yoongi teases, smirking when her jaw drops in response.

"That was mean," Crystal scolds him, trying not to laugh herself.

"You're one to talk," Jin says, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Try the punch now Noona," Jimin says, coming out of nowhere with a glass.

She takes a sip and gives him a thumbs up.

"Much better Jimin-ah," she says, passing the glass to Yoongi so he could take a sip.

The two sit underneath the cabana with everyone else, her in his lap.

"Oh, hyung! Sejin says we're filming the festa at a hotel in two days. They didn't want us to do it here and have people figure out where we are," Joon informs him and he nods.

"I was hoping we wouldn't have to film on your birthday," he tells Crystal, resting his forehead on her back.

"That's right! That is your birthday. What do you want to do that day?" Sehee asks and she shrugs.

"I don't really do much. The only thing I have planned is brunch with some of my cousins. You're welcome to come along of course," she says.

"You're definitely picking my outfit. I refuse to look like a potato next to you and anyone that has your genetics," Sehee huffs, making her laugh.

"Are any of them single? Asking for myself," Jimin says and Joon chimes in to agree.

"Hmm, I think the twins are single. Let me check Insta first though. They're Sehee's age, 24. The rest are either married or engaged," Crystal says, grabbing her phone.

"They're so pretty. Your family hit the genetic jackpot," Sehee says, leaning over to get a better look as Crystal pulls up their Instagram page.

"We all look like different variations of my grandmother. Looks like Ava is the only single one guys and she's the evil twin," she says after scrolling through their individual pages.

"She can be whatever she wants with a face like that," Jimin says, making her laugh.

"Nothing wrong with a little attitude," Joon says and the two bicker over who she'd like the best, Jimin losing because of the language barrier.

"I definitely should have learned English in school," he pouts, making them laugh.

The rest of the night was spent eating barbecue and playing Seodta(Korean card game) with the hwatu(deck of cards) Joon had brought with him in case he got bored. Meanwhile, Yoongi was going through the mental checklist of things he'd prepared for Crystal's birthday. He was confident things would go well considering the help he'd enlisted. He may not be able to be with her for the first part of her day but he'd still do his best to make it special.

✨✨✨✨—2 days later—✨✨✨✨

Crystal stirs awake to a soft pressure against her lips and opens her eyes to realize it's Yoongi pressing his lips against hers.

"Happy birthday gorgeous," he whispers, slipping his hand in her panties.

"Thank you," she breathes, a soft moan escaping her lips as he starts to kiss the column of her throat.