4

Yoongi emptied the contents of his stomach in the downstairs toilet while Jin called the company. Hobi was upstairs waking the other members.

He had never felt so sick in his life. He hated it. He hated himself for being so careless. He hated what was about to come next.

Just like when JK had bonded with his soulmate at a concert, managers and nurses would fill their dorm and fuss over him. They would formulate a plan to find his soulmate while he would be reduced to just lying somewhere trying to stay alive.

If bonding was that hard on JK, he knew he'd be done for if they didn't find his soulmate soon. He wouldn't last as long as the maknae did and he knew it. He was older and had less energy, less fight. That thought alone was enough to cause him to hyperventilate right there on the bathroom floor. He wasn't ready to die. What about his members and ARMY and his family? He couldn't leave them like this, but what choice did he have? None.

This is exactly why he despises the thought of having a soulmate. His life was literally in his/her hands right now and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. If he lived, he'd be linked to them forever.

Forced to depend on them.

Forced to make changes in his life to accommodate them.

Forced to coexist when he was an introvert to the core.

Forced to feel things for them.

He would be a prisoner, trapped in a life he never asked for forever.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Crystal and Bora sat in front of their floor manager, Choi Seojun, awaiting his answer after explaining their plan. They needed a licensed and seasoned lawyer for their plan and he would be the perfect person to help. After working together for three years he'd become like a father figure to her and she trusted him more than any of the other lawyers there for sure.

"Bora can I talk with Crystal alone please?" he asks after a moment of contemplating.

Bora nods and squeezes Crystal's good hand before taking her leave, closing the door behind her.

"First of all, I just want to ask how you are. You look like you just ran a marathon kid," he says, getting a bottle of water out of his mini fridge and passing it to her.

"Gee, thanks. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said I'm okay. It wasn't that bad yesterday but it's getting progressively worse today. My head feels like it's about to split in half, I can't feel my arm, the thought of food makes me nauseous, and now I can barely walk from my office to yours without panting like a dog," she says in between slow sips of water.

"I'm sorry this happened to you kid...and with an idol at that. I know it's not what you wanted. I'll do what I can to help though. I'm at your disposal until we get all this straightened out. We should work on those lawsuits first though since they're time sensitive and with the way that bruise looks, we don't have time to waste," he says, pulling some forms out of his desk.

"Thank you so much Seojun-ssi...and thank you for being someone I can count on. You've been in my corner since I got here and I can't express my appreciation enough," she says sincerely.

"Don't you go saying goodbye kid. You're not going anywhere. So, let's get started. You want me to file a negligence suit against both Bighit and the security that was in place that night at the venue. Find out who was security while I get started on the paperwork for Bighit. We'll file this one privately so that we have the threat of going public just incase it comes down to that. I'll let you know when I need you to recount your experience with bitchy mystery employee," he says, making her chuckle.