🔥71🔥

*All smut chapter

Crystal giggles as Yoongi drags her to their suite by the firm grip he had on her hand. As soon as they were inside, her back was up against the door, her Pingu plushie discarded on the floor somewhere. Yoongi's lips are pressed against hers firmly, his tongue forcing its way in her mouth while his hands roamed her body.

"Told you you wouldn't be laughing for long," he says against her lips as one of his hands snake into her underwear, hastily rubbing up and down her slit.

Her breath is caught in her throat when he plunges two fingers in without warning, fingering her at a relentless pace. Her juices are already coating his fingers and starting to drip down his hand as he claims her lips with his again.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you," he breathes, pulling back to show her neck and shoulders attention.

"Then do it," she quips, the teasing lilt in her voice making his self control fly out the window.

"You're a fucking brat, you know that?" he asks, practically ripping his belt out of the loops and tossing it on the bed. She'd been relentless all the way to the hotel, teasing him in the backseat of the car they had to take back because they'd both been drinking.

He didn't even pull his pants down all the way before he was turning her around and sliding inside her, pressing her body up against the door as he shoved his whole length in, not giving her time to adjust before he starts thrusting at a brutal pace. The sound of his hips meeting her ass sound out in the foyer and if anyone were to pass by their door, it would probably sound similar to applause at a concert.

Crystal braces her hands on the door, his impactful thrusts damn near knocking the wind out of her as his cock practically splits her open after over three weeks without it. It hurt just as good as she imagined it would after getting him so worked up. She'd unleashed the beast in him and hers was practically rattling the cage right now, wanting its turn to play.

"You wanted it so bad didn't you? I could feel it all day," she says, her voice choppy from the jolting of her body.

"So. Fucking. Bad," he confirms, slamming himself into her with each word before resuming his prior pace.

"Shit, harder baby. I want it all. It's been too fucking long. I don't wanna walk straight tomorrow," she voices, her hands sliding down the wall as she bent over further, allowing him even deeper inside.

"Fuck Crys, keep talking like this and I'm definitely gonna cum," he grunts, but there's no sign of slowing down.

"Really? If you do, you'd better keep going after. I didn't wait this long for a two pump romp," she says, turning him on so bad he could barely stand it.

"Come here," he growls, pulling her over to the armchair by the door.

Before she knows it, she's practically folded up, her back on the cushion with her ass slightly hanging off. Rather than take the time to fully remove her pants, he pushes her legs to the side and grabs ahold of her panties as he slid back inside her.

"So deep," she moans, looking up at him as he looms over her, his face the picture of unbridled lust.

"Still not deep enough," he tsks, snapping his hips and pulling her forward by the grip he had on her panties.

She immediately starts clenching around him, her legs shaking more and more with every thrust and her moans getting louder and higher pitched.

"You ready to cum yeobo?" he asks almost sweetly, a huge contrast to his actions.

"Make me cum," she whines in return, propping herself on her elbow as best she can in the tight space so she could see him sliding in and out of her.

"M'gonna fill you up so good," he grunts, throwing his head back as he quickened the pace even more.