🔥53🔥

Yoongi woke up to the sun streaming through the windows, little streaks of golden light dancing across his face. He squints his eyes and tries to turn away only to realize Crystal's head is resting on his arm. He smiles, tucking his head against the back of her neck, inhaling her sweet, pineapple scent. He almost sighed in relief as he thinks back to the day before—waking up cold, alone, and empty knowing she was upset with him. All day he'd missed her presence even though she was in the room. He can't imagine another day like that without her smile, affectionate gazes, and the sweet, little touches that made his heart flutter in his chest. She'd still gotten up and made him a healthy breakfast, showing how much she cares despite being upset with him—something that made him even more grateful for a woman like her. Luckily for him, he'd get to have her in his life forever. The thought made him hold onto her a little tighter.

He thinks back to what they'd read the night before. There was a lot to take in, but those abilities weren't what stuck with him the most. The part about nurturing their bond did. He didn't realize he'd ever crave such closeness with a person until he met her. To think he'd thought of this situation so negatively before...

Deciding to do something nice for her, he lifts her head carefully and slides his arm from underneath, resting it gently on the pillow. He gets up and does his morning routine quietly, not wanting to wake her up and slips out of the room after grabbing his phone off the bedside table. Taking the elevator down, he searches a recipe for crepes, one of Crystal's favorite breakfast foods.

He enjoys the solitude of the quiet kitchen as he grabs the ingredients from the fridge and gets to work, but not before brewing some fresh coffee. He decided to cook just enough for the two of them seeing as everyone else would be sleeping in on their day off.
He hums random tunes to himself as he fills the crepes with Nutella and slices some strawberries to go on top, deciding to drizzle a little warm Nutella on top as well for presentation.

He looks through different cabinets in the kitchen until he finds a serving tray and places their food on it, making their coffee and putting it there as well. He made sure he had silverware and napkins as well before lifting the tray carefully and making his way to the elevator. He had to be careful hitting the buttons, but managed without spilling anything.

Crystal was still sleeping when he arrived, so he placed the tray down on the bedside table and climbs into bed.

"Crys," he calls, shaking her lightly.

She groans and turns her head, making him chuckle.

"I know you heard me," he says, leaning down to kiss all over her face.

"Yoongi, stoppp," she whines, attempting to cover her face despite the sleepy smile on her lips.

"But I need you to wake up, gorgeous," he grins, kissing her neck.

"I'm trying," she whines, making no attempt to open her eyes.

"Looks like I'll just have to help you then," he tsks, earning a sleepy hum from her in response.

He crawls backwards until he finds and opening in the covers at the foot of the bed and slips inside, his hands trailing up her legs as he makes his way to his destination. He pushes her legs apart wide enough for him to lie between them and pushes her shirt up over her hips. His mouth waters at the thought of what he was about to do, making his cock stir in his pants. He nuzzles her clit through her panties with his nose, immersing himself in her scent before he hooks his finger under the fabric and pulls it to the side. As always, he started with a kiss before he slipped his tongue between her folds, swiping from her entrance up to her clit. He smirks against her when he hears her breath hitch. He places one hand on her stomach, wanting to feel her breathing patterns as he worked. It let him know what was driving her wild so he could keep doing it, unraveling her with every calculated twist of his tongue. Today,
she seemed to favor when he lapped at her dripping hole with the tip of his tongue, her shallow breaths practically bouncing his hand when he did it. He continues his actions, lewd wet noises filling his ears as he dipped his tongue inside her over and over again. She was moaning now and he could feel her legs shake on either side of him, an indicator that she was close. He breathes through his mouth now, his warm breath hitting her pussy with every exhale.