🔥24🔥

Yoongi woke up to the sound of his alarm. He groans and reaches over to grab his phone off the bedside table to silence it, smiling when he feels the weight of Crystal's' arm around his bare waist.

Not wanting to wake her just yet, he slowly slides back into his previous position on his back so he could admire her for a few more minutes.

The blinds were closed, but the sunlight gave the room a glow that seemed to match her skin. She lay nude from the night before, her arm around his waist and her face tilted up towards him before turning onto her back.

He couldn't help but get turned on when the covers slipped down, exposing the pierced peaks he'd had so much fun with the night before. He'd been pleasantly surprised and even now he felt like the sight was almost too much for him to handle. His beautiful spitfire of a soulmate was a complete goddess in bed, surprising him with how skilled she was—his perfect match.

"Staring is rude you know," Crystal says, breaking him out of his daze.

He continued to watch her as she stretched her body, her hands above her head reminding him of the position he'd put her in the night before.

"Then we're both rude," he smirks, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

"Are you teasing me?" she asks, noting the exaggerated movement of his tongue.

"Is it working?" he asks, making her giggle.

"Considering I want to sit on your face right now...I'd say it is," she grins.

"A woman after my own heart," he winks, scooting over to the middle of the bed and beckoning her over to him.

"Wait...seriously?" she asks, her stomach tightening with excitement.

"Yes, knees here and hands on the headboard," he instructs.

"But what if I like smother you with my thighs or something?" she giggles, flipping back the covers.

She'd never tried face sitting before, but had always wanted to.

"Then I'd die a happy death. Come on woman. We don't have all day and I really want to fuck you in the shower before we leave," he says, his deep, nonchalant tone sending tingles up her spine.

No other words spoken, she straddles his head and grabs the headboard, her pussy hovering over his face. He flicks his tip of his tongue over her clit a few times before flattening it and pulling her down closer to his face.

"Ride it," he says against her, the simple command sending her hormones into overdrive.

She circles her hips, grinding down on his tongue and he follows her motions with his head, his tongue laving over her clit and her entrance repeatedly.

"Oh Yoongi," she moans, reaching down to grab a handful of his hair with one hand as she bucks her hips into his face.

"That's it," he encourages as she slides her hips back and forth over his tongue.

He revels in the sounds of her moans and the feeling of her using him with pleasure as he strokes his cock, unable to resist touching himself.

He uses his other hand to slap her ass as he starts to curl his tongue upwards, giving her a new sensation.

"Baby," she blurts, making him smirk against her.

"There it is," he replies, making her heart thump even harder in her chest.

His confidence was no joke and it turned her on so much she didn't know if she could stand it. He knew just what to say and when to say it, already creating just the right combination of things to make her lose it.