🔥30🔥

Crystal and Yoongi had a good time talking with her family over dinner. She found it adorable the way he interacted with her sisters, easing their nerves with his gentle nature until they were comfortable with him. Cristian had been comfortable with him from the day they met and had insisted sitting on the other side of him at dinner. He was patient and attentive with him as well as engaging in conversation with everyone else, a quality that she found incredibly sexy.

She thought they were in the clear until she helped her mother clear the table and put away the food.

"Do I foresee grand babies in my near future?" she'd asked lowly, almost making Crystal drop the plate of food in her hand.

"No ma'am, uh uh. What made you ask that?" Crystal replied, clearing her throat.

"Not only do you look at him like you want to eat him up, I get the feeling you already did by the look of those edges. I used a wax stick and that thing is like glue so..." Nadia trails off, raising her brows.

Crystal touches her hair and true enough, her baby hair curled around her fingers—something she didn't notice when they were cleaning up in her bathroom.

"Ugh, let's just pretend you didn't notice. We won't be having kids soon. We're just having fun. You know how busy his life is. It would be a disaster trying to raise a kid on the road and I'm sure he doesn't want to put his career on hold any time soon," she replies, earning a nod from her mother.

"Well then you'd better stock up on protection."

"Already done, and I went and got birth control so we're good."

They talked a little more on the topic while Crystal threw some clothes and shoes she missed in a bag, promising they'd see her again before she left for tour.

Currently, Yoongi was driving them back to his house and she was relaying the conversation back to him, who had that little smirk he does on his face the whole time.

"Well...you do look at me like—"

"Like I can't wait to get you home and fuck you to sleep?" she asks, making his eyes widen as he spares a glance her way.

"Well that's one way to put it," he grins, loving her boldness.

"What are you doing to me man?" she asks, laughing at her own brazenness.

"Fucking you good," he says, not missing a beat.

Crystal laughs harder, unable to say anything dispute his claim. Each time was better than the last and she was always left craving more of his touch, much like she was now. She could feel a bit of soreness when she walked, but that wouldn't deter her from going another round when they got home.

It was like he was her new addiction, nicotine not given a second thought since that first time they had sex. It wasn't just the sex though. Just touching him seemed to ease her way more than nicotine did these days.

"What are you thinking about over there?" he asks, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"I'm just noticing I haven't been craving nicotine since..." she trails off, suddenly not wanting to admit it.

"Since me right? That's not anything to be embarrassed about. I haven't had coffee since that day either," he shrugs, making her smile.

"Well then I guess we're all we need...so don't die," she replies, making a mental note to ask Nurse Choi just how much stronger their bond was compared to others.

"Back at you," he scoffs playfully.

"I'm just saying. You're older," Crystal giggles, making his jaw drop.