🔥84🔥

The newlyweds stand in the middle of the dance floor over their monogrammed initials facing their guests as their first dance is announced. Kenny Lattimore's "For You" starts to play through the speakers and they turn to each other. Yoongi kisses Crystal's forehead before grabbing one of her hands, threading his fingers through hers. His other hand rests on her waist as they start to sway together, her head resting against his chest.

Their chests feel heavy with elation and giddiness. This is the moment they'd been waiting for over two years, and waiting has made it all the more thrilling. They both got exactly what they wanted, no room for error in something that was planned to a T over a year in advance.

So caught up in thought, she doesn't even realize that the song was coming to an end, Tae's voice over the mic letting everyone know they could join the couple on the dance floor scaring her a little.

"Up for another dance love?" Yoongi asks, looking down at her, his thumb swiping across her chin affectionately.

"Sure," she agrees, wrapping her arms around his neck as John Legend's voice crooned "All of Me" in the background.

His hands settle on her waist and they smile at each other, their noses brushing in a cute Eskimo kiss, the photographer catching the sweet moment and making them both shy.

The newlyweds make their way off the dance floor one that song ends, eager to start the rest of the festivities, stopping to mingle on the way to their seats.

"Congrats you two, you look stunning kid," Seojun compliments as they approach.

"Beyond stunning really," his wife agrees, giving her congrats as well.

"Thank you, it's good to see you both for a change," Crystal smiles, patting Seojun on the shoulder before her attention was required elsewhere.

"Here comes the bride! Oh honey, you are breathtaking! I'm so happy for you," her aunt Tab coos, hugging her tight while Yoongi and her uncle Chance dapped each other up.

"Thank you auntie," she replies, rocking from side to side.

"I love that your vows were translated on those little screens, perfect touch! I cried like a baby," her aunt exclaims, making her giggle.

"Yeah we wanted to include everyone. Yoongi actually thought of that idea," Crystal states, looking over at her husband, who was in deep conversation about basketball with Chance and Jordan's husband, Devin despite the tight grip he still had on her hand.

She and her aunt shared a look that said men will take any opportunity they can to talk sports and rolled their eyes playfully. Since he'd become an NBA ambassador, men always wanted to talk sports with him.

"He wanted everyone to know what he was sayin' to you honey and it was definitely worth it. Doesn't it feel good to be loved out loud?" she winks and Crystal grins.

"It most certainly does," she sighs, squeezing her husband's hand.

"We'll catch up later auntie. We have more guests to greet and I'm hungry," she says while Yoongi says his see you laters as well.

"This decor came out so beautifully," Crystal says as they pass a table on the way to theirs.