27

"You sure you don't want any?" Yoongi asks, offering Crystal some of his food once again.

They were eating a light breakfast before practice. Some of the backup dancers were doing the same while others milled about the space stretching and waiting for practice to start. Crystal remembers how uncomfortable she was surrounded by so many people but now she'd all but gotten used to it. Most of her focus was on Yoongi now anyways.

"You're cute. The smoothie is fine. I'm going to be doing cardio in a minute and anything more than this will make me nauseous," she reminds him, her compliment making him blush.

"Sexy, not cute," he corrects, making her giggle.

"Yoongi-ssi, you are blushing right now," she teases, sweeping his hair back so she could see his reddening ears.

"Yah!" He yells, trying to cover his ear back up.

"You two are like cactuses," Tae grins, enjoying the carefree dynamic the two had adopted over the week.

It was a sight to see his hyung behaving like a lovesick teenager, his heart on his sleeve whenever Crystal was around. He was constantly blushing, smiling, or laughing in her presence—something the boys had been having a good time teasing him about.

"Cute and prickly," Jimin adds, making both of them narrow their eyes at him.

"Point proven," Tae says, sharing an amused high five with his best friend.

"Leave the lovebirds alone," Jin scolds, poking Tae in the side and making him fall over onto Jimin in a fit of giggles.

In that moment, JK and Sehee walk in. They had a breakfast date this morning and both had clearly enjoyed themselves. Sehee was tucked under his arm and they were both laughing about something.

Crystal smiles at the sight but her eyes drift over to the dancers, specifically two that were watching the interaction with frowns. They must've felt her gaze because simultaneously, they looked at her before quickly looking away.

That's right bitches.

Yoongi notices her smirk and shakes his head in amusement, already knowing what was going on. Joon peeps it as well, trying to cover his chuckles with his hand. If looks could kill, they would most certainly be 6 feet under already. Just like Yoongi, you could most certainly tell when Crystal didn't like someone and nothing needed to be said. The death stares were more than confirmation.

"Hey C, you ready?" Sehee asks, perching herself on the arm of the couch next to Crystal.

"Sure, you're certainly energetic this morning. Must've had a lot of skin to skin," Crystal teases, raising her eyebrows suggestively and grabbing her empty smoothie cup so she could throw it away.

"Ew," Yoongi comments, making Sehee throw a napkin at him.

Crystal chuckles at the two's bickering while she strips off Yoongi's huge hoodie and grabs her fingerless gloves along with the extra pair she brought for Sehee.