🔥85🔥

-1 year later-

Crystal dodged the fist aimed at her face and ducked, landing three hard jabs to her soulmate's rib cage. Like a carefully choreographed dance, she felt herself being lifted and forced her body to relax, giving the impression that she was harshly thrown into the mirror on the wall above the console in the foyer. She tucked her arms in and allowed herself to roll off, her face scrunching as she landed on her back. Ignoring the ache, she reached out for one of his ankles, pulling hard enough to make him fall backwards. Seconds after he hit the ground, she was scrambling on top of him, a vase in her hands. Reaching up into the space between her arms, he pulled down hard, making her smash the vase on the floor rather than his head. In the same position, they lay panting nose to nose before finally closing the gap between them. The chemistry between them didn't have to be faked as they kissed like their lives depended on it, the very real exertion in their demeanors making it even hotter.

"And cut!" It's a wrap everybody!" the director yells and they break apart, tired smiles on their faces as the staff claps and whistles.

"Are you okay?" the soulmates immediately ask one another, making the closest staff members chuckle, finding it adorable how concerned they were throughout the duration of the project.

After assuring him she'd be okay after a massage, they pick themselves up off the floor and make their way over to the director so they could watch the scene back.

"I can't believe this is the last scene," Crystal grins, loving the way it came out.

"You two were so hesitant to get into it at first, so I saved this scene for last," Han Taehyun, the director and screenwriter chuckles.

"It was still hard. I'm glad we got it in 2 tries," Yoongi tsks, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You two are brilliant like that. It's been a pleasure working with you. I couldn't have imagined any other couple in this role so thank you so much for making your acting debuts with me," he bows.

"Really, you're the brilliant one. Thank you for writing such a riveting movie and for making this process as painless as possible," Crystal says, playfully elbowing Yoongi when he'd scoffed at hearing painless.

They'd trained for months before they even set foot on set. Seeing as most of the harder scenes in the movie were fight scenes, they figured they could do it themselves rather than have stunt doubles. Production was grateful for that and they got paid more for it as well, but it was indeed painful sometimes. Luckily for them, they could heal each other.

Taehyun laughs; a big fan of Yoongi's humor, and he and Yoongi share a handshake before the two thank the production team and staff and leave with promises of seeing each other for the private screening and premiere in a few months time. They get changed back into their regular clothes in the dressing rooms for the last time, the feeling bittersweet.

It wasn't until they were in the car leaving the set that it hit her that they'd just wrapped up filming a movie, something she never would've thought she'd even be interested in doing. They'd gotten the offer after Yoongi had released his second mixtape, Agust D2, and it had been revealed that she helped write the storyline for the MV as well as directed it.

"Aww Crys," Yoongi grins, pulling her into his side before she even burst into tears.

"Shut it," she giggles, acting like she was going to wipe her nose on his shirt.

"Don't do that nasty shit," he laughs, holding her away from him by her shoulders.

"I wasn't," she laughs when he gives her a look that said he didn't believe her.