🔥40🔥

"Ooh shit!" Crystal yells, the pain she was in making her shiver.

"Hold still and it won't hurt so bad," Yoongi says, making her roll her eyes.

"Please, just hurry up and finish," she squeals, closing her eyes tightly.

"I know it's not the right time, but I never thought I'd hear this conversation between you two," Sehee jokes, making Crystal cut her eyes over at her, unamused.

Sehee put her hands up in surrender and the others struggle to hold back their laughs as Yoongi works to untangle Crystal's ponytail from her freshly done tragus piercing.

(Referring to the cross earring)

"Alright, done," Yoongi says, making her sigh in relief.

"Thank God. Suddenly, I'm regretting my decisions," she says, trying to ignore the stinging sensation still happening in her ear.

"At least it looks good," he shrugs, resting his arm on the back of the seat behind her.

They were currently being driven to the house after the boys finished practice.

"So does this ponytail, but it's got to go, getting caught on shit," she mumbles, crossing her arms.

Yoongi chuckles at her pouty expression, amused at her decision to blame her hair. He supposes it wouldn't have gotten as tangled had her hair been down though.

"Not you blaming the pony. I like the pony," Sehee grins, nudging her.

"You wear it then. It's coming off my damned head," she replies, making JK lose his composure.

His silly giggles set everyone off, even Crystal, who was able to find some humor in the situation now that her ear wasn't hurting as bad.

'Why do I always get piercings when I'm drunk?' she gripes to herself, laying her head back on Yoongi's arm.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Crystal lay across the bed, texting her mother while Yoongi was taking a particularly long shower. He'd told her that he planned a night out for them and then proceeded to lock himself in the bathroom to get ready. He'd been in there for over an hour already, leaving Crystal extremely bored.

She was glad to hear from her mother that the Naked line launch went extremely well though. There would be another launch—this one international—that night around 10pm that she planned to film a little appreciation video for since she was in the US.

She hoped to be dressed by then, deciding to go with the champagne colored dress her mom gifted her—if Yoongi would leave the bathroom in time.

'He never takes this long in the bathroom. Maybe I should check on him. What if he slipped in the shower or something?' she thinks, getting ready to do just that when the door opened.