🔥79🔥

*So I had some D'usse for the first time last night...👉🏾👈🏾

Slow, sensual bachata music plays through the speakers of the dance studio and Yoongi and Crystal, as well as JK and Sehee hold on to their respective partners, following the moves their instructors were doing.

"Get out of your head and feel the music. You're doing great," Crystal encourages Yoongi through their bond.

He had the moves down, but was a little self conscious, partly due to the sensual nature of the dance and partly due to JK's teasing.

"See, now you're moving those hips like I knew you could," she says, followed by a wink.

"Loosening them up for later," he replies, pulling her closer, his hand spread out over her lower back.

His knee was between her thighs as they dipped and rolled their hips together before he dips her. Her hair touches the floor before she's swept back upright in his strong grip, her thigh hooked around his hip. She spins away from him before she's spun back into his embrace, her back to chest now and one of his hands resting on her hip. His other hand is intertwined with hers, their arms extended and his chin rests on her shoulder as he watches her roll her hips back against his. Before he gets himself in trouble, he spins her around to face him, putting some space between them as they continue to dance.

"What's wrong?" Crystal asks, making him narrow his eyes at her.

"You know what's wrong. Keep putting that ass on me like this in public and see what happens," he says, making her giggle out loud.

"Ooh, sounds fun," she winks.

"Brat," he replies, making her smirk.

"Your brat," she replies cheekily, making him chuckle

"For the rest of our lives," he quips, one of his hands sliding up to rest on the back of her neck, the other on the middle of her back as the final chorus of the song played.

She wrapped one arm around his neck and the other gripped his forearm as they stared into each other's eyes, close enough to just lean forward slightly and kiss. By the end of the song, their noses were touching and the loud clapping from the instructors reminded them where they were, making them reluctantly let go. Looking over at Sehee and JK, it seems they were in a similar predicament, having gotten lost in one another during the dance and now slowly returning back to reality.

"You all did such an amazing job. Thank you for taking a class with us and we hope you'll come back someday! Enjoy your stay in Punta Cana," Ana, one of their instructors exclaims.

They all thank her and her partner, who were also soulmates, before gathering their things to leave.

"That was an...experience," Sehee says once they're settled into their cars.

"Definitely, who knew hyung could dance like that?" JK teases, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"You didn't obviously, but thankfully you got your toes stepped on enough that you had to mind your own business—no offense Sehee," Crystal says, making them laugh.

"None taken. I know I have two left feet, especially in these shoes. I don't see how you do it girl. My dawgs are barking," she says, slipping her heels off and flexing her toes.

"I told you those would hurt, but you decided to bite the bullet because they went best with your outfit," Crystal reminds her.

Her feet were fine because she went with her lowest pair of heels. Sure, they were bright blue and she had on nothing else that color, but she chose comfort over style today—and a pop of color never hurt nobody.